Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Ozil :facepalm:

Mathieu :facepalm:

Cuadrado at RB :facepalm:

comical stuff and while I believe Zubi and Co. are dumb enough to think that line-up would work, I am hoping Lucho is the wiser.

I like Marcos, Koke, and Kun however. I am iffy on Koke though unless Fabregas is for sure on his way out and I think he deserves the respect of being at least sold first before a replacement is made. Unless he figures it out completely, between Koke and Rafinha competing in his spots and that's assuming Xavi cools it with his playing time, Cesc would have an even more frustrating season than this year.

But I just don't get the Cuadrado obsession. Like Flavia mentioned earlier, it sounds like a familiar Song. :pep:

For the life of me, I don't understand why we aren't fighting for Serge Aurier though. He would make Alves extremely expendable and the kid reminds me a lot of Abidal. Alves + 30 for Marcos, pry Aurier from Arsenal and we'd be good. As far as Mathieu goes, we can do better plus he's old. I'd prefer to give Bartra more minutes than waste playing time and money on Mathieu. Bartra-Pique to start with Marcos filling in, Masch as back-up and Edgar Ie getting a few games here and there would get the job done. Particularly if you add in Aurier who could feasibly play there if absolute worst came to worst. Don't be surprised if he is a key player for Ivory Coast this summer in what is a very winnable group for them, particularly if Falcao is half fit.

Not sure if Koke will want to leave Atletico though after this season nor if Atletico will want to give one of their best players away. Statistically Fabregas had a better season than him and if Fabregas goes, I'd prefer Oliver Torres over Koke. Koke is a great player but you gotta be wary on players who have hot flashes. Can he be consistent when teams know what he is capable of?

Torres for me is more of what we are looking for than Koke if we want to replace Xavi and/or Cesc. Plus, I want to see Denis Suarez, Rafinha and Torres duke it out for a spot. All have tremendous potential to be world-class in that position if given the opportunity Koke got this season.

Last edited:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Özil again? He is a fkin Madrista, he won't join. But he would be great replacement for Fabregas. Maybe Zubi can ask Wenger for Özil when they want Cesc.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Any proof he is a Barca fan? I remember he said something that he would like to join Barca or something like that when he was at Werder Bremen, or It was about not joining Real.

Can't remember where but he said so himself.

-----Ozil---------Iniesta-----
--Reus----Messi------Neymar--

It's 5x Champions League in a row. :mou:

FIFA14.jpg

PaulFCB

Banned
Haha, Darth Vader, but you won't believe that except for Reus and Messi ( and not at the same team ) all the others are hardly every in my team, sometimes Iniesta but when I take out Alexis or Pedro ( very tired ) at the end of a game or in ET in Cup Games.

Also WTF, Ozil is pretty good, for Barca especially.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Ozil is so opposite of clutch its not even funny. Had a chance to knock out Bayern with that penalty and couldn't deliver and even worse, he disappeared in the game afterwords because he couldn't recover mentally from the fuck up. And people think Cesc is inconsistent....

icemanbrfc

Still very worried about Aguero, esp concerning his injuries. He is a fantastic player, but i would much rather chase Reus. We really cant waste money on a player that might play a few games here and there. Cuadrado is no right back, and its such a stupid thing if we try to turn him into one.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Ozil is so opposite of clutch its not even funny. Had a chance to knock out Bayern with that penalty and couldn't deliver and even worse, he disappeared in the game afterwords because he couldn't recover mentally from the fuck up. And people think Cesc is inconsistent....

Here at Barca he doesn't need to take penalties :pep:

PaulFCB

Banned
Messi missed the most important penalty he ever had and we missed a CL when we were supposed to own those trophies at our peak.

Does that come as an argument against keeping him at Barca? :zubi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans