Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivan_barca

Bo_6gjKIEAEkRsY.jpg

That team make sense to me,except Cuadrado as a RB.I really doubt that is gonna happened.We might buy him,but not for Rb position. Marquinhos and Mathieu are good signings for the back.But i think Mathieu is going to win the starting spot over Marcos because of his experience and excellent work for Valencia as a CB.
Aguero will be the hardest one to sign.Because of City do not want to cell.We need a really hard push from him.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Bartomeu (president): "The club knows which changes should be made. We'll build a team that can compete for all trophies."

Zincubus

Banned
Fazio or Mussachio are much better options then Marquinhis and will come cheaper. They have more experience too. Thus.whole Marquinhos affair is bs. Hope Utd buy him or Leonardo convinces him to stay. He is still very raw and not worth 20 mil imo.

Why dont we buy Ivanovic? Can play both cb and rb.

Hate Ivanovic , he's up there with Pepe as being one of the two nastiest most cynical players around .
Check out utube video of Ivanivic dropping little Saun Maloney with a kidney punch , off the ball , just for making him look a bit silly !

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
I agree with migeru's rant, on md cover for tomorrow:

855208596.jpg

@migerucb · 4 min
According to MD, Barça want Bravo, Mathieu. Koke, Agüero, Cuadrado and Marquinhos. I hope they are joking. I really do

Bravo: Crap GK. Mathieu: Had an €8m buyout last year. Koke: Had a €24m buyout 6 months ago. Agüero: Barça should have signed him from Atleti

Cuadrado: Barça have lost their minds if they think they can win anything w/ Cuadrado + Alba as their full backs. Marquinhos: Last summer?

Especially about cuadrado. Better keep Alves x10000.

Crap tweets tbh

Zincubus

Banned
TalkSport radio suggesting a straight swap - Cesc for Ozil is possible and would suit ALL both players and clubs . I can see this happening .

suckabov

Lemon curry?
TalkSport radio suggesting a straight swap - Cesc for Ozil is possible and would suit ALL both players and clubs . I can see this happening .
It would probably suit Cesc, Özil and Arsenal, but there's no way it would suit Barcelona. What do we need an inferior version of Iniesta for when we have the real deal?

I

instinct

Koke (Atletico): "Will I be at Atletico next season? Yes, I see it that way. I want to stay here, everyone knows that." [marca]

Hamzah

High Definition Member
It would probably suit Cesc, Özil and Arsenal, but there's no way it would suit Barcelona. What do we need an inferior version of Iniesta for when we have the real deal?

Ozil is faster than Cesc and has the same attributes, he can dribble very well and very good final third player with vision and passing so could play on the wing vs a parked bus. He could also rotate with iniesta.

I was against it before but if it's a straight swap I'd take it.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I still think cesc is better but ozil would work better in 433. Can play either wing or rotate with iniesta. Cesc works in cm but is hardly ever played there.

Ps... Ozil is a Barca fan.

Barcilliant

Ozil is weak. He is a choker. When the going gets tough he disappears. I hope this is bs. Not a Cesc fan but prefer him to Ozil anyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans