Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't be a bad move now that I think about it, IF Alexis leaves. Something will have to be done about Aguero's injury proneness though. Still don't think City would be willing to give him to us, even if Cesc is involved. Also, if Cesc goes, we're gonna need a CM even more than we do now.

SwiftGuyver

if Cesc moves to Man City we better be getting Kun in return and we better have a plan for our midfield next season!

i'd sell Pedro, dos Santos, Song, Afellay, Tello, Cuenca, Oier, Bojan & Keirrison and consider letting Cesc & Alves go if they are involved in deals to bring in players like Kun & Marquinhos.

midfield wise i'd be happy with Busquets/Masch, Xavi/Koke & Iniesta/Rafinha next season and for the forward positions Messi, Neymar, Kun, Alexis & Deulofeu.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
If Aguero comes, or any mobile 9 type for that matter, it would make more sense for the team to keep Alexis and sell Pedro instead.

Selling Alexis makes more sense if you buy a superior winger, like Reus.

Zincubus

Banned
Özil again? He is a fkin Madrista, he won't join. But he would be great replacement for Fabregas. Maybe Zubi can ask Wenger for Özil when they want Cesc.

He was a Barca fan as youngster and wanted to come to Barca before Madrid bought him after we rejected him

Zincubus

Banned
If Messi had that penalty against Chelsea in the 8th minute like Ozil did, he would have scored. A lot more pressure in that situation. 0-0 taking a penalty in the first half is far different from 2-1 in the 2nd half when your team needs another goal. Plus Messi hit the post, Ozil's penalty on the other hand was poor.

Most importantly, Messi wouldn't render himself completely invisible after that, he'd try extra hard to make up for it.

Errrr is that the old Messi or the current Messi who been almost invisible , of late , compared to his usual standards and he most certainly hasn't been trying extra hard at all tbh .

Devils

From what the board is saying I would expect them to make major signing this summer otherwise they will make themselves look very bad and I am sure they do not want that. They would be better saying nothing than build themselves up and not deliver.

Its only been a week since the season ended and no major club has signed anyone apart Luiz to PSG so there is no point worrying about our lack of transfers at this point. With Ter Stegen, Rafina and Deulofeu we already have 3 new players for next season anyway.

I completely agree.

Personally, I am giving Bartomeu the summer to deliver and my judgements will be held until after the window has closed. He has stated that the squad will be majorly revamped far too many times to not deliver on his words.

I think they have a clear idea of what they want, regardless of the shitstorm the media are making out of it.

Zincubus

Banned
Marquinhos and Mathieu would be fine IMO considering we simply don't have any options now that Benatia seem to be out of the window. Hummels? Won't get. Thiago Silva? Won't get? Konscielny? Won't get. Good scouting? Nope, doesnt seem like it.

Marquinhos is having an absolute nightmare in the World under 20 Final against France .

He was completely responsible for France's first goal after carelessly heading a simple clearance to France's most dangerous forward and then made a clumsy tackle and gave the penalty away , ten minutes later he had the same player running towards him and showed I'm onto his strongest side and let him shoot into the goal . I've seen him twice in the last week or so and he doesn't look a patch on Bartra , nevermind David Luiz !!

I don't see why we are so keen on him , he's not been in a starter in the PSG team , they've bought a replacement for his position , he gets bullied in the air looks nothing special on the ball . He's fast but so is Tello !
His CB teammate Doria looks a far better player from the games I've seen .

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
David Luiz lol. Im not watching that match, but you just cant judge him after seeing him play just twice.

Besides, its not like we have many options out there either.....

Zincubus

Banned
It would probably suit Cesc, Özil and Arsenal, but there's no way it would suit Barcelona. What do we need an inferior version of Iniesta for when we have the real deal?

I don't see him being similar to Iniesta to be honest . He's a better passer and maker of goals / chances I feel but Iniesta is a more of a dribbler ...

Zincubus

Banned
David Luiz lol. Im not watching that match, but you just cant judge him after seeing him play just twice.

Besides, its not like we have many options out there either.....

Well in about 100 minutes I've only seen him make stupid mistakes and get totally dominated in the air . What's the point of getting him , he's no better than Bartra in my view . He looks to be one of the poorer players on view again today plus he's only playing against mediocre players today . NONE of them are paying first team football FGS .

Jesus , he's just this minute given the ball away in front of goal and they hit the crossbar !!

I

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans