Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcilliant

According to The Telegraph, Man City are favourites to sign Cesc. If Lucho really want to offload him and also really want Aguero to be the mobile #9 he wants then they should seriously consider to propose a swap deal, Cesc Fabregas goes to Man City (if he is willing ofc) And Sergio Aguero joins us.

Kill two birds with one stone, although it may not be very likely to materialize.

There is one more thing though.... replace Cesc with whom?

Why this stupid obsession with Aguero? We do not need 3 midget forwards! Yes, Aguero, Neymar, Messi would destroy lesser teams and look great doing so but against teams like Chelsea, Atleti etc we would witness the same ol shit that has been going on for years-namely boring passing backwards and sideways.

No Aguero please. We are not RM with a Galactico approach. I like Aguero and wanted him before Sanchez but not anymore. I would take Higuain over him anyday.

messid10s

Why this stupid obsession with Aguero? We do not need 3 midget forwards! Yes, Aguero, Neymar, Messi would destroy lesser teams and look great doing so but against teams like Chelsea, Atleti etc we would witness the same ol shit that has been going on for years-namely boring passing backwards and sideways.

No Aguero please. We are not RM with a Galactico approach. I like Aguero and wanted him before Sanchez but not anymore. I would take Higuain over him anyday.

On the contrary i feel Messi needs a player like Aguero whom he can play one twos with at the edge of the box to create space.

ebc_99

On the contrary i feel Messi needs a player like Aguero whom he can play one twos with at the edge of the box to create space.

I agree with this, the best way to beat teams like Chelsea is to have small, quick intelligent players with great technique. Chelsea would clean up crosses for Higuain into the box all day long all day long. We only need bigger more powerful players in defense.

Cesc for Ozil would just be a like-for-like swap. Both get shitloads of assists but have a tendency to disappear, especially in big games. Besides, we need a CM, not another AM.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Right now it is fked up.
IF we offer Cesc to Arsenal, we might get Özil.
IF we offer Cesc to City, we might get Agüero.

IF we are going to get rid of Cesc, we better have a good replacement and think where we send him.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Bulut (agent Arda Turan): "Meeting with Barça? Shouldn't be linked to Arda, I also represent other players. He's happy at Atletico." [as]
Man City, Arsenal and Man United are monitoring the situation of Barcelona midfielder Xavi (34), who could leave this summer. [daily star]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans