Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only natural. Those times when you could buy players like Gonzalo Higuain for under 30m are long gone. The sooner people start realising this the better. Now every great player comes with a serious price. Only we are stupid enough to sell extremely valuable players for low sums.

This. This is a market in which Neymar costs 57M, Luiz costs 50-60M and Bale costs 100M. Hell, even Miranda's rumored to cost about 30m. If you want world class players, you pay a shitload of money.

Last edited:
I

instinct

Roma doesn´t want to sell.Who else?

Don´t think Hummels wants to leave Dortmund.

He once said that Barca is one of the 2-3 options he would think of leaving Dortmund for. However, he recently said that he CURRENTLY doesn't think about moving away from Dortmund but with the right offer, I'm sure that he'd be willing to join us, especially because he wouldn't be behind Iniesta, Xavi etc (which is mostly an argument for midfielders not to come here) but he'd be an essential part of our team, for years. He is in the perfect age and he and MAtS would help each other adapting.

We should at least try to sign him. There were rumours about Tello. We could include him in the deal.

Kohe321

WHY not Hummels? A lot easier to get and also a lot cheaper than Benatia, and he's better as well.

Marquinhos is a gamble, and an expensive one at that. Every game he would start over Bartra would feel like a kick in the face for Bartra, getting a younger CB that isn't even from La Masia taking his spot. Hummels and Pique would be the new main duo, with Bartra filling in, and as a very rare fourth choice we could always use Mascherano from midfield.

Hummels!

Kerrybai

This. Wake up people, this is a market in which Neymar costs 57M, Luiz costs 50-60M and Bale costs 100M. If you want world class players, you pay a shitload of money.

That's true but you can also scout players, Dortmund put together a great team with very little money.

Pepe Silvia

With the right offer any club would sell but barca lowball everyone then wonder why clubs tell us to piss off. If we want to be in chase for benatia we can easily make that happen and w that being the area we need to strengthen the most it's surprising there hasn't been more media coverage of our bids for him... Or maybe that's all part of the big plan. Keep I all more hush.

M

maxmss

With the right offer any club would sell but barca lowball everyone then wonder why clubs tell us to piss off. If we want to be in chase for benatia we can easily make that happen and w that being the area we need to strengthen the most it's surprising there hasn't been more media coverage of our bids for him... Or maybe that's all part of the big plan. Keep I all more hush.
So you are telling that we should blow 65M for Benatia? Why? because he is too popular now and he is mentioned most in news? I have a solution for you: join Real Madrid fanbase.You would like their management. Florentino Perez is collecting the players and never questions the price tag.They might survive couple of more years before he drives the club to bankruptcy or sell it to oil magnats.

Pepe Silvia

Mathieu is the only one who is left :D
3022315-inline-i-1-holidaygifguide2013.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans