Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

instinct

Really shocking that nobody considers Hummels anymore. He did everything but rejecting a move this summer.

Paganinisrvnge

WHY not Hummels? A lot easier to get and also a lot cheaper than Benatia, and he's better as well.

Marquinhos is a gamble, and an expensive one at that. Every game he would start over Bartra would feel like a kick in the face for Bartra, getting a younger CB that isn't even from La Masia taking his spot. Hummels and Pique would be the new main duo, with Bartra filling in, and as a very rare fourth choice we could always use Mascherano from midfield.

Hummels!

I agree 100%. Paying an insane amount for Marquinhos who is still a kid when it looks as if Bartra has a bright future is a bad idea. If we're going to spend a lot on a CB it needs to be someone who is without question top 10 in the world RIGHT NOW and will be so for at least 4 or 5 years. It should be either Hummels or Benatia. I'd even take Thiago Silva for 25-30 over Marquinhos for 40 million.

I

instinct

According to Anoeta sources, there has been no contact between Barcelona and Real Sociedad for Claudio Bravo [Marca]

Ok, Marca.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If I see Zubi, Faus, Bartomeu or others in the board on the street then I'll go out of my way to kick them in their face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans