Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Daniel Taylor of The Guardian and Ian Ladyman(wow) are saying that Man City are not in for Cesc.

Crixus

Man city Interest in Cesc doesn't make sense they're only allowed to spend 60m and they need CB badly , Sport and other Journalists on twitter claim they're in for 58m , i learned my lesson i will never believe any of these Rumors .

Ursegor

World Champion
Daniel Taylor of The Guardian and Ian Ladyman(wow) are saying that Man City are not in for Cesc.

All the top EPL clubs have somewhat competent coaches now. It's a no-brainer that van Gaal, Mourinho and Wenger wouldn't want him. Should have sold him last summer to Moyes when he was desperate. Here's hoping City want to replace Yaya.

JamDav1982

Man city Interest in Cesc doesn't make sense they're only allowed to spend 60m and they need CB badly , Sport and other Journalists on twitter claim they're in for 58m , i learned my lesson i will never believe any of these Rumors .

It makes sense if they are getting rid of Yaya Toure and James Milner.

They will need someone to replace Toure as AM which he was this season and Cesc is classed as a home grown player which they will be looking for when replacing Milner.

Man City have plenty of players they can sell to raise cash for a CB.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I can't see Cesc ever going to City tbh

It's a good place for him when you think about it. Ex Barca management. Good Spanish players he can work with in midfield (Silva,Navas). He'll be able to play frequently replacing either Nasri who sucks, or Yaya if he leaves.

I think City is the best place for Cesc out of Man U, Arsenal and City.

Crixus

It makes sense if they are getting rid of Yaya Toure and James Milner.

They will need someone to replace Toure as AM which he was this season and Cesc is classed as a home grown player which they will be looking for when replacing Milner.

Man City have plenty of players they can sell to raise cash for a CB.
It'll only make sense if it's a swop Cesc /Silva Cesc /Aguero or something like this ,I heard if Yaya leaves they will go after Fernando which will only cost between 15-20 m ,I still wont believe anything unless it's official .

Crixus

Sport's Cover.
BpFF604CAAEu-Es.jpg

spark

Too bad we'll be getting Mathieu Cuadadro and Bravo at best. In fact, how long till Sport visit Whoscored and start claiming Cuadadro can play as a pivot too. :tata:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans