Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I am not defending Cadena Ser claims because they're antibarca sometimes but srs he has release clause for 35m he didn't renew his contract this year to remove the RC .

That release clause is activated in summer 2015.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I am not defending Cadena Ser claims because they're antibarca sometimes but srs he has release clause for 35m he didn't renew his contract this year to remove the RC .

Yes, but it only kicks in 2015, which is why BVB are so keen to eliminate it this year. This summer, it's up to BVB, and they won't sell.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
News coming in that we have been found guilty in fiscal fraud relating to the Neymar case. If true then I wonder what it means for this board and theie future.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Well, of course they wont sell unless someone pays his buyout. Mathieu already said that if Valencia want him to stay then he will stay so unless we activate his buyout, we can forget about him.

Ok, so Benatia, Koke and Mathieu is out of the picture, waiting for Marquinhos...

neo_wolf

Just when you think the board couldnt top themselves with another shitty transfer season it looks as if they will again, lol.
But you know who should also be blamed if we don't do any great signings? the socios for not kicking those idiots out.

Egert

Estonian Culé
If they can't buy players like Aguero, Luis Suarez, Reus or Muller, Barcelona could try to sign Napoli forward Gonzalo Higuain (26). [md] Müller :pep:
PSG are looking into possible transfer of centre back Marquinhos (20) to Barcelona. Barcelona right back Alves would be part of deal [marca] Great news....

Neymessi

We really should show no interest in atletico's defenders.They play well due to their team and simeone's genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans