Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

We really should show no interest in atletico's defenders.They play well due to their team and simeone's genius.
Well, they will be torn apart next season anyway with Courtois and some other key players leaving (Costa, maybe Koke/Luis/Miranda)

If busi goes somehow...
No way. Those posts about Busi possibly leaving should be deleted.

L

linetty

Laporte (Athletic): "Barcelona have won everything past years. It's a dream, everyone want to join. But I have contract until 2018" [equipe]

Laporte (Athletic): "Barça and Bayern rumors? It's a reward for hard work, but you shouldn't take it too serious if it's not more concrete."

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
So in the end, it seems like MAtS, Bravo and DonAK are the dream signings that will make us Cules so proud and excited to watch our team next year (according to Bartomeu).

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
So in the end, it seems like MAtS, Bravo and DonAK are the dream signings that will make us Cules so proud and excited to watch our team next year (according to Bartomeu).

We didn't sign Bravo yet...

Yep what has started as very promising transfer window, has slowly become a nightmare.

serghei

At this point, I'm happy with 1 great CB, even if that's our only signing. BUT I DON'T WANT US TO SELL ANY FRIGGIN PLAYER EXCEPT CUENCA, TELLO and JDS.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

You better be excited or else I'll come to Beijing and find out where you live.

suckabov

Lemon curry?

"in the end" translates to 3 months before the transfer window closes?

With DonAK we'd be pretty much settled in all departments though. Dream signing imo.

SwiftGuyver

i'm very excited to see MAtS, Deulofeu & Rafinha in action for us next season but yeah obviously it would be nice to get 2 or 3 more players in soon. there is still plenty of time to get deals done though, bit early to start moaning too much IMO.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
"in the end" translates to 3 months before the transfer window closes?

It doesn't matter when it ends, Barca's targets one after another is saying that they are not leaving their clubs - Benatia, Koke, Laporte, Mathieu etc. And now we might be hit with 54 euros fine that could slash our transfer budget in half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans