Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcilliant

we should go all out for Benatia & Laporte IMO.

Piqué & Benatia for the short term and Bartra & Laporte for the long term.

just pay Roma the €61m they want for Benatia and pay Laporte's release clause. we have the money and in today's crazy market Benatia is probably worth that sum IMO. he is a world class CB. Thiago Silva, Hummels, Kompany etc are not available, he is our best option. Laporte will probably prove to be worth the huge investment now as well, potentially one of the best CB in the world over the next 5-10 years.

we have needed to strengthen our defence for years now and with Puyol retiring, a trophyless season behind us and a transfer ban on the horizon the time to act is now!

LOL-So Benatia for 61 mil and Laporte for 35 mil=total of 96 MILLION!!

In which friggin universe are we going to pay that money??? You must be in the twighlight zone!!

How about Ivanovich for 25 million and Mangala for 35 million??

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I don't even know what they are thinking about CB position, if it's not Benatia, Marquinhos or Laporte then whoever we get might be a downgrade - Miranda, Matheu, Mussachio etc. And who is going to replace Alves if he leaves?

Last edited:

Frodo_FCB

One CB i think should be ok..
Pique - ??? - Bartra and Mascherano as 4th option...We can even call a player from Barca b for some cup games.

Crixus

I read on twitter that Cadena ser said Barca paid 35m for Marco Reus (His release clause) and claims we want Lukas Piszczek too , Radiocat also said a week ago that zubi will go to Germany but didn't give the reason why . Do any of you actually listen to CS to confirm they said this ?
Only found this unreliable source talking about it
http://www.fichajes.com/liga/lukas-...alcanzan-un-acuerdo-con-el-fc-barcelona_73562
Probably just another rumor

Last edited:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Piszczek wouldn't be that bad. Reus is in doubt, he loves BvB. He won't leave this season, maybe next season we have a chance.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I read on twitter that Cadena ser said Barca paid 35m for Marco Reus (His release clause) and claims we want Lukas Piszczek too , Radiocat also said a week ago that zubi will go to Germany but didn't give the reason why . Do any of you actually listen to CS to confirm they said this ?

That's where the muppetry starts, he doesn't have a release clause this year.

Barcilliant

Garbage....enough said

SwiftGuyver

LOL-So Benatia for 61 mil and Laporte for 35 mil=total of 96 MILLION!!

In which friggin universe are we going to pay that money??? You must be in the twighlight zone!!

How about Ivanovich for 25 million and Mangala for 35 million??

of course I don't seriously expect our board to do this but I still stand by what I said which is I believe that they should do it. Puyol has retired, Masch won't be playing CB under Lucho (thank God), there aren't any really promising CB options currently in Barca B (apart from possibly Edgar Ié and he's injury prone) and we probably won't be able to buy anyone next summer due to the looming transfer ban. so we are currently left with Piqué & Bartra. we need to buy 2 CBs this summer, 1 for now and 1 for cover/depth/the future.

Benatia and Laporte are both available (just expensive) and both cover our needs.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
AFAIK, It was La Porteria who reported that we are getting Reus and Piszczek. The same La Porteria who said that Puyol was sold to Milan last year. Lies, lies and just.... lies.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Valencia president Salvo has told his Barcelona colleague Bartomeu that defender Jeremy Mathieu (30) is not for sale. [superdeporte]

We can't even sign 30 yr old Mathieu :facepalm:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well, of course they wont sell unless someone pays his buyout. Mathieu already said that if Valencia want him to stay then he will stay so unless we activate his buyout, we can forget about him.

Crixus

That's where the muppetry starts, he doesn't have a release clause this year.
I am not defending Cadena Ser claims because they're antibarca sometimes but srs he has release clause for 35m he didn't renew his contract this year to remove the RC .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans