Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Because of interest of Man United, Barcelona and others, Atletico offered Koke another renewal, worth 4.5M a year. He wants to stay. [marca]

Kohe321

Because of interest of Man United, Barcelona and others, Atletico offered Koke another renewal, worth 4.5M a year. He wants to stay. [marca]

Perhaps you can change the last part of your signature now: "The Resurrección of FC Barcelona to start with Koke" :lol:

In other "news", Sport and Mundo Deportivo are linking us to Reus on their frontpage, saying we might have a possible verbal agreement with him. Would be awesome, but considering it's coming from MD and Sport it's nothing to get excited about, to say the least.

Seems to be another day with no real news. I wonder what they're actually doing in the Barca offices right now. Probably throwing paper airplanes around and planning their fourth lunch of the day.

Last edited:

Bertus

Seems to be another day with no real news. I wonder what they're actually doing in the Barca offices right now. Probably throwing paper airplanes around and planning their fourth lunch of the day.

aca90l.png

DonAK

Perhaps you can change the last part of your signature now: "The Resurrección of FC Barcelona to start with Koke" :lol:

In other "news", Sport and Mundo Deportivo are linking us to Reus on their frontpage, saying we might have a possible verbal agreement with him. Would be awesome, but considering it's coming from MD and Sport it's nothing to get excited about, to say the least.

Damn... :lol:

What are these pink things? Pending DonAK :lol:

giphy.gif

DonAK

Does BF share similar sentiment?
Here

Easier to get Reus than Aguero, but it depends on what kind of role you want them to play. Both quality. Reus is an interesting option, but IMO, only if Alexis is sold, but then again, he's not leaving Dortmund this season so no point in chasing him IMO.

Kohe321

He says he won't, but I wonder if Dortmund and him would agree if we offered 45m + Tello.

Reus and Laporte. Make it happen Barca.

I

instinct

Barcelona winger Cristian Tello (23) will most probably continue at the club next season. New coach Luis Enrique wants him to stay. [md]

Next season, he'll become the next Henry, we just have to believe!!

I

instinct

miguel ‏@FCMiguelona 2 Min.
I bet Afellay got injured during the phone call with Lucho

:lol: :lol:

xxxxxx

Players to leave: Cesc, Pedro, Sanchez, Alves and Song.

Players to arrive:

Pretty much sums it up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans