Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

Again this makes me think, would Dortmund really say no if we offered them like 50m + Tello? It'd be worth it, a frontline consisting of Neymar-Messi-Reus would be absolutely insane.

Then buy Laporte and call it a summer. :)
We're talking about Dortmund, and Klopp...

The dude refused big offers for Lewandowski while knowing he would leave for free later.

If Klopp wants to keep Reus, you can rule him out from a transfer this summer.

hulinat

Again this makes me think, would Dortmund really say no if we offered them like 50m + Tello? It'd be worth it, a frontline consisting of Neymar-Messi-Reus would be absolutely insane.

Then buy Laporte and call it a summer. :)

50M + Tello for Reus so we can play him out of position?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
aca90l.png

:lol: :lol:

Just noticed my name there. :pep:

Sumlit doing a good job. Might get a raise now.

L

linetty

seriously when has any club done all there transfers two weeks after the season finishes
Yup, some people on the forum calling this transfer window a disaster already and it has not started yet.

Just another day at the office.

L

linetty

Because if we won't sign Benatia, it will be a disaster transfer window for me.
Seriously? It's not easy to get every player you want, Roma's president just called Benatia's fee is 61mln so... The board wanted to spend 60mln on 2 defenders and not on one only.

Marcos and Mathieu or someone other experienced and we will be fine.

DinhoR10

Just buy Laporte and De Scigilo :( . Contrary to the furor for a flavour of the month CB, Bartra is actually really good AND he has experience against the best players in the world, something Benetia and Marquinhos can't claim.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Seriously? It's not easy to get every player you want, Roma's president just called Benatia's fee is 61mln so... The board wanted to spend 60mln on 2 defenders and not on one only.

But we can afford his weak foot...

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead

That's why I am saying that Sabatini (Roma's president) ruined everything :). Marcos is not Benatia and even him is distant dream because Alex is leaving PSG.

mac10

Just buy Laporte and De Scigilo :( . Contrary to the furor for a flavour of the month CB, Bartra is actually really good AND he has experience against the best players in the world, something Benetia and Marquinhos can't claim.

exactly really don't see the point in spending 30+mil on a upcoming cb when already got one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans