Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcafan 2304

Thing is Suarez is the only one we could potentially get who could play in this years CL. Any way, even that is probably way to optimistic because huge deals involving world class players don't tend to happen during the transfer window in January. For next summer, he or aguero should be considered if possible. I don't think lewa is feasible, seems nailed on for Munich

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Lewandowski cannot play UCL this year though. I have to think Barca want a player they can gear for the UCL. He is a good player, but no comparison to Suarez.

I'd pay 50M for Suarez. Throw Tello in there as well.
Leandro Damião... Buying him would surely be worth the punt. If worse comes to worst, we would still get a reasonable money when we offload him

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
him being injury prone would make it easier for us to get gim... a solid plan B option but still willing to play for us as a backup!

Gaudi

Some FIFA manager, Francois Gallardo, said that next week one Barca player (important one) will be offered to Real Madrid?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
You must be new to Spanish football...Gallardo is less reliable than tribal or it's similarly useless, yet popular, goal site...The Punta Pelota clown is famous for his ridiculous claims along with the melodramatic way he announces them - it's ridiculous theatre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans