Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Anyone got any idea about this source?

Man City forward Sergio Aguero (25) has offered himself to Barcelona. Barcelona are interested and Messi would also want him to join. [el9]

Antimadridista1

Anyone got any idea about this source?

Man City forward Sergio Aguero (25) has offered himself to Barcelona. Barcelona are interested and Messi would also want him to join. [el9]

reliable source man... but we don't have enough money to buy this guy. ManCity will ask for 60m at least

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
reliable source man... but we don't have enough money to buy this guy. ManCity will ask for 60m at least

Thanks and I agree. Would be an immense task to convince Man Utd to sell unless Kun tries to force a way out, but even then a big and difficult task, besides there are also doubts on where he would fit in as we are not lacking in forwards either.

mazp

Man, if Aguero offers himself to come to Barca, you do whatever it takes to bring him. No questions asked. Their isn't much Man City can do IF Aguero only wants to come to Barca.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Aguero would just be unfair. If he is serious about leaving, he would be the perfect pure striker for us. City would demand a ridiculous price tho if there is any truth to it.

Again though, we honestly don't need any of the top strikers who are available on the market. They won't settle for a bit role and most of them need to be the focal point of the attack to succeed and that goes out the window whenever Messi is on the pitch

I've said it time and time again, Dongou is everything we need in a "plan b" striker. He is Eto'o's successor and the best thing is that he's free.

Rather save our money for the summer, get a proper CB and a GK and we are golden . Plus Asexis deserves better, he's put in too much hard work to get shafted with a needless purchase.

Cule4life

The Culest
Thanks and I agree. Would be an immense task to convince Man Utd to sell unless Kun tries to force a way out, but even then a big and difficult task, besides there are also doubts on where he would fit in as we are not lacking in forwards either.

Man utd? Maybe we should offer them cesc or Iniesta in exchange like the ongoing rumors?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I would love Kun on this team, I think it's the most ideal club for him to elevate his game...because otherwise, I feel like Aguero lacks the right environment for him to take his game to the next level...And considering how lethal he can be with Messi with Los Albicelestes, despite how infrequently they play together, it could be a win-win for everyone...except Pedro & Alexis

So if there was legitimacy to the rumour, who would you want to leave?....I would've easily said the Chilean before but now I have a hard time seeing him or Pedro out of the club

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yet, Alexis has been 'in form' for 6 months and Pedro has been a vital cog for 5 years, I do love how fleeting our memories can be

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Yet, Alexis has been 'in form' for 6 months and Pedro has been a vital cog for 5 years, I do love how fleeting our memories can be
I do know the importance of Pedro in Pep's era... that's why I gave the reason why I thought we should stick to Alexis.

I think going after a CF makes sense from a tactical standpoint, but going after someone like Lewa or Aguero is just a waste of time. At the end of the day, Messi moved from the right to the center for a reason –*that's where is most free to do whatever he likes, making him unpredictable for the opposition and allowing him to play at his best; and IMO Neymar will make the same transition for the same reason. When that happens I doubt there will be enough space even for Pedro/Alexis. That's why a player like Chicharito would be a better fit for us. While he may not be as complete as Lewa or Aguero, he's as lethal a finisher as any of them, and he has the pace and workrate to effectively be part of our pressing game when we don't have possession + he's a more realistic and less expensive target than L/A and would be more willing to sit on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans