Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Welcome to the transfer rumours thread. Preferably, add an overused joke to your post :) Personal favourites: everything Zubi related or how we will sign a random player instead of a big star rumoured by the tabloids.

Im gonna start charging money for every time #DareToDonAK is used by others. DTDA is a brand and belongs to moi. It shall not be misused by these mere mortals.

JamDav1982

Even if it won't work out for Rakitic, it won't a big deal, because a) we are not paying insane money for him b) Rafinha will have more opportunities.

If you pay 20m and 8m a year and get rid of a player like Cesc to facilitate that then he will need to be a good signing.

Rafinha is not ready to be relied upon in the midfield. I think people massively over rate where he is as a player just now.

For me the team will be weaker with Cesc gone and Rakitic/Rafinha in.

BarcaGirl

Buying Cesc was the biggest mistake in the 1st place. He never fitted in and in the process we lost Thiago (Xavi's rightful heir)

Trickykid

Welcome to the transfer rumours thread. Preferably, add an overused joke to your post :) Personal favourites: everything Zubi related or how we will sign a random player instead of a big star rumoured by the tabloids.

tumblr_m3ze25WuID1rs2djto1_500_zps35ce818e.gif

F

Flavia

With a player of lesser quality?

Cesc doesn't fit Barça. I get many are annoyed because he will be massive at a different club, but here he would never work. He hasn't in 3 seasons, and he was always getting in Messi's, Iniesta's or Neymar's way. He should had never come. Rakitic wasn't my favorite, but I think he'll do better than Cesc.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Im gonna start charging money for every time #DareToDonAK is used by others. DTDA is a brand and belongs to moi. It shall not be misused by these mere mortals.

So how much is it going to cost me to license your catchphrase? Already used it once without your permission. Am I going to get sued? :tease:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Looks like Rakitic is ours pending an official announcement. Atleast we now can concentrate on our CB target(s) and that mobile forward.

L

Learo

Lesser quality isnt important. Fitting in the system is the important part. Look at Neymar and Alexis. They shine for their NT. Its all about fitting what we have in our system. People want to sign Aguero because he is quality. Play him out on the right flank?

Its all about buying players that can fit into our system. Not about buying stars that have success in a certain position in a certain system for another team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans