Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Learo

We have signed Alves and Keita from Sevilla in the past. Hope Rakitic can succeed as well.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Looks like we might get in Bravo soon as well.

2 GKs
1 CM

Not far from achieving that target.

2 CBs
1 RB* (if Alves leaves)
1 Mobile Striker

Left I think.

Off topic: why am I not getting notifications on tapatalk... very strange.

JamDav1982

Stats-wise, Cesc beats Iniesta, and I doubt anyone on their right mind would prefer cesc ahead of Iniesta. Cesc never fit the team, never played really well as he should. He was surplus, never should had come back in the 1st place.

Cesc is not as good as Iniesta - not claiming that but he is more likely to score or assist than Iniesta is.

Cesc never fit the team? He never fitted playing alongside Xavi and Iniesta but alongside one or the other he was the most productive midfielder in the team and he is a lot better than Rakitic.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I remember everyone saying cheap the Neymar deal was when it first broke too. That turned out well.

To be fair this deal doesn't have any 3rd party ownership bullshit with it. And Luka Rakitic, Ivan's father, seems to be a decent chap.

ivan_barca

Why do we replace Fabregas with Rakitich? Because we cann`t take Koke and Fabre is already out? Why do we start buying average players? That transfer would be good for Atletiko M but not for Barca.I am sure Rakitich will be lost in our midfield and will be benched by Rafinha ot Xavi...

L

linetty

Barcelona midfielder Xavi (34) is considering to accept a 3-year offer he got from a Qatari team. [catradio]

Barca legend leaving for a Qatari team? :facepalm:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Isnt Ivan Modric his uncle?

I have no clue. On the bright side, Rakitic could also help Alen Halilovic adjust to Barca as well. Though Alen's brothers and parents are in Barcelona with him, so he might not need as much time adjusting.

F

Flavia

Cesc is not as good as Iniesta - not claiming that but he is more likely to score or assist than Iniesta is.

Cesc never fit the team? He never fitted playing alongside Xavi and Iniesta but alongside one or the other he was the most productive midfielder in the team and he is a lot better than Rakitic.

Rakitic might be a better fit than Cesc, despite Cesc being better. Filling a team with stars is often not the answer. The 4 man midfield this past season was just that. Tata trying to put all big names to play together.

Jadentheman

Barcelona midfielder Xavi (34) is considering to accept a 3-year offer he got from a Qatari team. [catradio]

If he was leaving it would be for MLS. Then again why not get a huge pay day right before you retire?

Eto'o took the money and ran

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

L

Learo

Pep Guardiola is a Barca legend and he chose to play for Qatari Al Ahli at the age of 32.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Filling a team with stars is often not the answer.

Case in point, Real Madrid's Los Galacticos. Despite the sheer star power on paper, Madrid's team doesn't always click when you put all the big names out there together. Their individual brilliance is what usually gives them wins in tight games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans