Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Benatia doesn't worth 60m. If there is one defender who deserve that much is Hummels and I don't even pay that much for him. PSG truly fucked up the market for CBs by paying that much for Luiz.

Those of you who are against spending 60m on Benatia, name me a better alternative. Face it people, this market is inflated as hell, we're going to overpay big time no matter who we get.

Bertus

PSG truly fucked up the market for CBs by paying that much for Luiz.
Barcelona truly fucked up first by waiting how many? 4 or 5? years to finally decide to sign a CB.

Barcelona lost the waiting game, that's all.

Also it's not PSG fault if zubi waits for us to sign CBs to go after them.

And despite that 50-60M DL deal, I'm sure you will see new potentially world class CBs emerging in clubs that actually tried to scout some for real.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Overspending for Benatia will turn him into another Alexis Sanchez kind of deal. At least if you wanna overspend do not spend it on one season wonders. Not saying Benatia is not a good defender. Just saying he's not as good as some of you want to overspend for him. And it's not like he's 22 either.

Bertus

Overspending for Benatia will turn him into another Alexis Sanchez kind of deal. At least if you wanna overspend do not spend it on one season wonders. Not saying Benatia is not a good defender. Just saying he's not as good as some of you want to overspend for him. And it's not like he's 22 either.
I would have said that last year.

Last year i said the exact kind of sentence about Bale. Not being 20. Not worths what people expect him to be. etc etc etc.

In the end the dude scored in CL final, and his team won the CL they were chasing for years and years.

Who will remember Bale did cost 100M? No one. Everyone will remember he did his part when RM won the CL.

If PSG was not retarded, I would have liked them to put 60M on Benatia instead of the hairy turd.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I would have said that last year.

Last year i said the exact kind of sentence about Bale. Not being 20. Not worths what people expect him to be. etc etc etc.

In the end the dude scored in CL final, and his team won the CL they were chasing for years and years.

Who will remember Bale did cost 100M? No one. Everyone will remember he did his part when RM won the CL.

If PSG was not retarded, I would have liked them to put 60M on Benatia instead of the hairy turd.

Everyone will remember Bale did cost 100m. And no, merely his goal in the CL will not be the only thing people will remember of him. Just a set of poor performances next season and critics will skin him alive. That's how it goes at the top level. You do not have much space nor time to be mediocre or worse at this level and for this pricetag.

Kohe321

Don't really think it would be that big of a deal to be honest... Especially not if we buy a defensively sound RB that could rotate with Alba in going forward, so that we always have three at the back to cover.

He isn't THAT slow either really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans