Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

The problem with hummels i see when playing with Barcelona is that he seems kind of slow to me.

I tend to believe faster CBs would do better because of how Barca plays.

He is not slow. Speed may be his less impressive side, but people exaggerate that fault just to make sure he has one.

Bertus

He is not slow. Speed may be his less impressive side, but people exaggerate that fault just to make sure he has one.
Don't mistaken me, I really like Hummels too and he is on my list among the world top CBs.

I may be just in the wrong thinking he would not fit Barcelona perfectly.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona and PSG have started talks on transfer of right back Dani Alves (31). Could be part of deal on PSG defender Marquinhos (20). [as]

Chainsaw

Killahead
So you want us to go another season with only Pique, Bartra and Masch because not many are available for less than 40

Many are available for even less. It's just that I do not see that desire from Barca to spend that much for one defender. At least not yet.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Many are available for even less. It's just that I do not see that desire from Barca to spend that much for one defender. At least not yet.

Who? You post names here and they are instantly bashed as if they are the second coming of David Luiz. I would prefer to sign some CBs from La Liga instead of trying to chase shadows of Marcos and Benatia. As I said before the player should be able to fit in our role and doesn't necessarily have to be WC just solid enough

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I just said that there were no more rumors that Alves is going to PSG and then this:

Alves: "PSG? It is a great club. And I love playing for the big clubs. If I do not stay at Barcelona, PSG is a real alternative." [surface]

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I just said that there were no more rumors that Alves is going to PSG and then this:

Alves: "PSG? It is a great club. And I love playing for the big clubs. If I do not stay at Barcelona, PSG is a real alternative." [surface]
Whats Surface? Never heard of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans