Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

Whats Surface? Never heard of it
Surface is a popular french magazine about mode in sports and football.

each time they invite popular sportmen/women and make interview about them together with classy photos of them.

So yeah, it's a real interview in which they invited Dani Alves to give an interview and a photos session.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Surface is a popular french magazine about mode in sports and football.

each time they invite popular sportmen/women and make interview about them together with classy photos of them.

So yeah, it's a real interview in which they invited Dani Alves to give an interview and a photos session.

So Cuadroado will indeed be our RB next season :facepalm: :cry:

Bertus

So Cuadroado will indeed be our RB next season :facepalm: :cry:

It happens that there are MONTHS between the interview/photos sessions and the release in the magazine.

That interview could have been done in february for what we know.

I know they work like that because Surface lead writer participated to the usual evening football show on RMC some times ago.

Bertus

Cuadrado played 2 times as RB this season for Fiorentina, it would be crazy to buy him and expect that he will perform well in that spot.
Marquinhos played only once as RB this season and many people here expect him to be Barca's regular RB next season :messi:

Who? You post names here and they are instantly bashed as if they are the second coming of David Luiz. I would prefer to sign some CBs from La Liga instead of trying to chase shadows of Marcos and Benatia. As I said before the player should be able to fit in our role and doesn't necessarily have to be WC just solid enough

We won't win the CL with "just solid enough."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans