Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Dortmund centre back Mats Hummels (25) seems to have been ruled out by Barcelona because of the two ankle injuries he had this season. [md]

Lel if true.

Barca when it comes to defensive transfers is like an ugly fat kid that's ironically picky and selective. "Elbow skin is 1 shade too dark, 2/10 would not buy"

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
Castro (president Sevilla): "At this moment, we didn't sell or buy any player." #fcblive

So who did we buy?
881015_w2.jpg

SeloBarca

So funny that people scream at the board for poor scouting, and when we finally buy cheaper they're called "inferior".

good scouting = cheaper? Rather have an expensive worldclass player like Hummels or Benatia then another short defender like Marquinos or 30 year olds

F

Flavia

Barcelona and Real Sociedad had deal on Claudio Bravo for around 10M plus Jonathan dos Santos, but latter for now refuses to join them. [md]

:jds:, the troll. But 10m plus jds seems too much.

BarçAjax8

I don't get this obsession with Marquinhos the board has. Can he really play RB? That's pretty suspect. They're going to spend 25-30m + Dani Alves but for me there's absolutely no reason he starts over Bartra.

We'd be better off selling Dani and bringing in Laporte for 36m since he at least has a full Liga season under his belt.

Crixus

Sport claims that Marcos is so close signing to us 25m +Alves 5 yrs contract (seems believable to me after what Alves said couple of days ago about PSG)
MD also agrees that Marcos is close .

ivan_barca

4 transfers are close now: Claudio Bravo, Marquinhos, Jeremy Mathieu, and Ivan Rakitic. They can happen any day now, depend on details. [md]

Montoya(Marcos) - Pique(Bartra) - Marcos(Mathieu) - Alba(Adriano) - Very possible to play with 3 in the back: Marcos(Bartra) - Pique - Mathieu

E

El_e8

I swear same people who put Marcq to RB are the ones who think we can just buy Reus this or next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans