Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egert

Estonian Culé
The deal on Cesc's transfer to Chelsea can only be announced next week, because Arsenal should be given time to use their first option. [md]

ebc_99

ter Stega 12m
Rakitic 18m
Bravo 8m
Marquinhos 25m
Mathieu 10m?
Rafinha 0
Deulofeu 0
Masip 0

That's 73m, with Cesc close to to join Chelsea for 36+m. Basically, we'll only spend 37m for 3GKs, 2CBs, 2 Midfielders and 1 winger!
We have enough money to make big signings even without selling Alexis or Pedro!!!

Even without selling Alexis, buying Aguero or Reus should be very realistic. We have the money!

If we could finalise those signings and then buy Reus or Aguero then that would be fantastic summer business for us. I would still like 1 more midfielder as well then it would perfect.

So funny that people scream at the board for poor scouting, and when we finally buy cheaper they're called "inferior".

Exactly, nobody talked about Benetia last year and now all of a sudden he is the best in the world. Lucho seems to be signing players that he feels will strengthen the squad and getting rid of those that are holding us back. Rakatic may not be as big a name as Cesc but maybe he will be a much better player for us. If we did nothing and let him go to Atletico or Real and he had a brilliant season people on this board would be saying we have bad scouting we should be signing players like him.

Barcilliant

We need a CB and a Number 9. I hope Luch is serious about a pure 9. Sick of seeing a bunch of midgets trying to break.down a parked bus.

Der Kaiser

I honestly wouldnt mind Fred as our No. 9, if he´s available for like 10m. Strong, composed, team player... hasn´t played in Europe but seems to do well with Brazil against European teams.

ebc_99

We need a CB and a Number 9. I hope Luch is serious about a pure 9. Sick of seeing a bunch of midgets trying to break.down a parked bus.

What is a tall guy going to do against a parked bus? Teams like Chelsea will take crosses into the box all day long over what we can offer at our best. We only need tall players in defence, we can do without them everywhere else.

What is a tall guy going to do against a parked bus? Teams like Chelsea will take crosses into the box all day long over what we can offer at our best. We only need tall players in defence, we can do without them everywhere else.

This. Long shots are way better against a parked bus than crossing to a tall #9.

Der Kaiser

What is good about a tall striker as a 2nd option is that he can convert those crosses we love to put into the box when we cant find a way through passing the ball around. Right now we have small players like Messi, Neymar and Alexis trying to convert them which looks ridiculous.

Barcilliant

I honestly wouldnt mind Fred as our No. 9, if he´s available for like 10m. Strong, composed, team player... hasn´t played in Europe but seems to do well with Brazil against European teams.

No thanks. Fred is not the number 9 we need. I think we will get Llorente. Apparently he wants to leave.

Gaudi

Exactly! I want us to add some strength in mid and defence but our attack can be fast, small and agile. We don't need floating crosses, we can use back passes, drill corsses on the ground for agile players against taller and slower defenders

Der Kaiser

No thanks. Fred is not the number 9 we need. I think we will get Llorente. Apparently he wants to leave.

And you´re willing to pay 25m and 200k/week for a 2nd option striker? We don´t need a superstar up front, just someone that can come on and bring something to the table we dont already have.

I

instinct

Exactly! I want us to add some strength in mid and defence but our attack can be fast, small and agile. We don't need floating crosses, we can use back passes, drill corsses on the ground for agile players against taller and slower defenders

+1

Although a player like Eto'o who has physical strength + very good technical abilities would be great in our attack. But if Lucho is able to make our team pass faster and to make the players more flexible and dynamic, I don't see any problem with small players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans