Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona will start talks with Fiorentina on Juan Cuadrado (26) now that Udinese agreed to sell their 50% share to Fiorentina. [elesportiu]

I really believe we are trying to buy him RW. Because it seems Dani won't leave. Good enough to be Alexis replacement....

L

linetty

Barcelona winger Pedro (26) has offers from several English teams. One of them would be Arsenal. [rac1]

Bertus

Barcelona winger Pedro (26) has offers from several English teams. One of them would be Arsenal. [rac1]
It really starts to feel like a

"We publish shits all the time because we know fans will make us win money by visiting us" [rac1/sport/as/marca/and you can add a part of the french medias too]

So much tweets all around, every days. I believe not even 1/10 of these stories are true.

I dont see wenger spending wonders on pedro and i hope Zubi is not foolish enough to sell him for 5-10M euros (what arsene will probably offer)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Gianluca Di Marzio @DiMarzio · 11m
#Rakitic will have medical for @FCBarcelona directly in Brasil during the next days

F

Flavia

Dortmund centre back Mats Hummels (25) seems to have been ruled out by Barcelona because of the two ankle injuries he had this season. [md]

I think he's fully fit now, isn't he?

DonAK

Dortmund centre back Mats Hummels (25) seems to have been ruled out by Barcelona because of the two ankle injuries he had this season. [md]

I think he's fully fit now, isn't he?

Is that the same team who kept waiting for Puyol for two years when it was obvious that his injuries would keep hampering his progress and thus end his career, is that the same club LOL.

Hummels is a bit injury prone, but I'd still take him in a heartbeat over Marquinhos for 30m+

ebieymjunior

It really starts to feel like a

"We publish shits all the time because we know fans will make us win money by visiting us" [rac1/sport/as/marca/and you can add a part of the french medias too]

So much tweets all around, every days. I believe not even 1/10 of these stories are true.

I dont see wenger spending wonders on pedro and i hope Zubi is not foolish enough to sell him for 5-10M euros (what arsene will probably offer)

I think you can say that for almost all Spanish papers, but Rac1 is the most reliable, non-nonsensical newspaper in Spain.

DonAK

You know you want it. :pep:

Bpew_9rIMAAG9It.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans