Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Bendtner (Arsenal): "How do I see the rest of my career? If I could decide, I'd like to play for Real Madrid or Barcelona." [politiken]

Here's the plan B (god forbid :p)

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
My dear Bendtner, how about you work on getting at least one goal for Arsenal before moving on to displace Messi or, god forbid, the legendary Benzema? Mmm?

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Have you seen Agüero this season? He is the best forward in the world after Messi.

Nah, Aguero hasn't been that good this season. He's had some great performances and some meh ones, his form is fluctuating way too much at the moment. Alexis has been a lot more consistent and is really coming into his support role here, I wouldn't replace him for any player in the world right now.

Cule4life

The Culest
We already have a Jugadorazo in our team guys. If we add an anti Jugadorazo like bendtner there would be a catastrophic explosion like matter and antimatter

Plan B? Nicklas Bendtner is no Plan B. I'd expect no less than him to bench all three of Neymar, Messi and Sanchez, since he has the ability of 3 players in one. He will be our Plan A-Z.

Fixed. Nah, scratch that:

Plan B? Nicklas Bendtner is no Plan B. I'd expect no less than him to bench our entire team, since he has the ability of 11 players in one. He will be our Plan A-Z.

Nah...

Plan B? Nicklas Bendtner is no Plan B. I'd expect no less than him to kick out our entire squad, since he has the ability of 25 players in one. He will be our Plan A-Z.

There we go :p

Bendtner for Ballon d'or :pep:

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Bendtner will always remain an enigma for me... he has more goals for his NT in less than half the number of appearances as he had for Arsenal! And it's not just about his goals, he plays like a perfect CF for Denmark, shows great ball control and almost seems like Zlatman!!

Last edited:

barca1899

Barcelona has positive scouting reports on Lazio forward Miroslav Klose (35). They follow him for years, option could be reactivated [sport] :lol:

Galning

Nicklas, I'm better than Ibrahimovic, Bendtner does it again. This guy tries so hard to be badass but he's an absolute joke :lol:

Mitchell1978

Barcelona has positive scouting reports on Lazio forward Miroslav Klose (35). They follow him for years, option could be reactivated [sport] :lol:

Assuming he will play for 2 more years at least and doesn't mind that he doesn't play all that often, he would be a very good fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans