Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickykid

I hope you guys aren't expecting him to play RW as in how Alexis is deployed? The people in here who ridicule the Chilean for not scoring enough would have a field day on Arda if that was the case.
Anyhow, Arda is bloody brilliant, but I can't see him play on the wings in our system. Then again, perhaps Lucho has something completely different in mind in regards to tactics.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I hope you guys aren't expecting him to play RW as in how Alexis is deployed? The people in here who ridicule the Chilean for not scoring enough would have a field day on Arda if that was the case.
Anyhow, Arda is bloody brilliant, but I can't see him play on the wings in our system. Then again, perhaps Lucho has something completely different in mind in regards to tactics.

He could play false winger (like Iniesta during 12/13 season); he wouldn't be much of a scoring threat though. Also he's tall by Barca standards. 5' 9". :party1:

Trickykid

He could play false winger (like Iniesta during 12/13 season); he wouldn't be much of a scoring threat though. Also he's tall by Barca standards. 5' 9". :party1:

If that was the case, it would put even more scoring responsibility upon Messi and Nerman, as there wouldn't be room for a third attacker like Alexis.

fcbdna

Banned
Would be better than Cuadrado.

Sorry but i do not agree at all! Cuadrados pace and trickery can cause the opposition a lot of trouble, and will force them to concede fouls in dangerous areas. Turan is a midfielder, isn't any faster than Cesc and should remain a midfielder. Wingers are naturally pacy.All he'd add to the team is accurate passes. Nothing else. If he was coming to replace Cesc, I'd be delighted but we already have the hyped Rakitic coming so. . .

Last edited:

barca1899

Ahmet Bulut (agent Arda Turan): "What was publised is false. Barça have never been in touch and Arda is very happy at Atletico." [md]

Trickykid

Ahmet Bulut (agent Arda Turan): "What was publised is false. Barça have never been in touch and Arda is very happy at Atletico." [md]

Oh man, I can't wait till the WC rolls into town. Hopefully these "journalists" will be too preoccupied by it to fabricate false quotes :lol:

sabby

I didn't say any of that. I just said that if a club like barcelona keeps asking for a ban, i think it can cause some relationship problems between the clubs.

I'm totally fine with that, really, don't worry. Even if i support Barcelona as far as la liga is concerned, I would totally understand Nasser not wanting to negociate with them since they want PSG out from CL.

That's just what i said. Sorry if i offended you or anything, i really apologize o__o

I'd actually be pretty Happy if Nasser stops doing business with Barca. No hyper-paid 20 yr old kid or injury prone 30 yr old defender. And my heartfelt thanks to Nasser to snatch Luiz from our idiot board. :D

Trickykid

I'd actually be pretty Happy if Nasser stops doing business with Barca. No hyper-paid 20 yr old kid or injury prone 30 yr old defender. And my heartfelt thanks to Nasser to snatch Luiz from our idiot board. :D

You and me both, man... you and me both.

DinhoR10

+1 Maybe it would force us to scout properly or get back to counting on La Masia more.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

This has become a pathetic pattern. A player is rumored to be linked with us and him or his agent coming out categorically denying such.

"No. We don't want to move to Barcelona."

Alarcón

Lol guys calm down. Bartomeu confirmed a few weeks ago that we aren't after Arda.

"No one wants to join us" lol. More like we don't want every player or we're not ready to pay what their clubs want. Any player would come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans