Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebc_99

This has become a pathetic pattern. A player is rumored to be linked with us and him or his agent coming out categorically denying such.

"No. We don't want to move to Barcelona."

Arda would move to Barca tomorrow if he could.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Tomchin

Lol guys calm down. Bartomeu confirmed a few weeks ago that we aren't after Arda.

"No one wants to join us" lol. More like we don't want every player or we're not ready to pay what their clubs want. Any player would come here.
True. Besides, would Arda really be an upgrade to Alexis? I doubt it.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Some of you need to chill the fuck out. The mercato hasn't even started yet and many clubs will hesitate to go into negotiations because of the World Cup. You guys need to stop getting hot and cold after every transfer rumor at this stage.

khaled_a_d

Some of you need to chill the fuck out. The mercato hasn't even started yet and many clubs will hesitate to go into negotiations because of the World Cup. You guys need to stop getting hot and cold after every transfer rumor at this stage.

While I agree that it is way too early to panic_though understandable considering the board history _ I don't like the whole the transfer window didn't start yet argument
We can sign players anytime of the year, July 1st is just the day to start registering them,clubs has been signing players in May&June for years now
That said we already got 1 player for 1st team and another for Barca B ,considering we have more than 80 days b4 the transfer window is closed ,that isn't bad ,nt many clubs has done better

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Just read somewhere that Man U wants Alba :lol:

BpoPN9KCAAARvpA.jpg:large

Neymessi

It seems these days that no one wants to join us. Only La Masia dudes would like to play for us.

Seriously.We are barcelona.But still somehow we never get a big player we want.Neymar being an exception.TS,benatia,koke,aguero,koscielny etc

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism

original

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans