Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

If Benatia will cost £50m then we should pay it and move on.
I agree to that, or swap target to a less know CB.

Barcelona and any other clubs can cry all they want about the current price tags of many players right now, it will not make those prices go down.

Especially when everyone knows that barcelona really needs a CB right now.

Remember that Football is a sport but also a business. There's no kindness. There's no way crying will help. And on top of that new rich clubs don't fear historic clubs anymore. They don't care if it is felt like a crime to reject Barcelona or RM (here i remember how Barcelona board was all offended when PSG just refused to discuss about a deal for TS last summer)

And since they put the pressure Historic clubs have on others in question, a lot of less richer clubs start to not be afraid anymore of saying No too.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I agree to that, or swap target to a less know CB.

Barcelona and any other clubs can cry all they want about the current price tags of many players right now, it will not make those prices go down.

Especially when everyone knows that barcelona really needs a CB right now.

Remember that Football is a sport but also a business. There's no kindness. There's no way crying will help. And on top of that new rich clubs don't fear historic clubs anymore. They don't care if it is felt like a crime to reject Barcelona or RM.

And since they put the pressure on others of being an historic club in question, a lot of less richer clubs start to not be afraid anymore of saying No too.

True, but money club like PSG, City and Chelsea jack up the price for everyone and they have no shame in doing that because they have the money to spend.

The talk of the FFP is all but a joke. Who is going to enforce it? It hasn't even made a dent to the money clubs.

Last edited:

Bertus

True, but money club like PSG, City and Chelsea jack up the price for everyone and they have no shame in doing that because they have the money to spend.

The talk of the FFP is all but a joke. Who is going to enforce it? It has even made a dent to the money clubs.

I just read that some historic clubs are complaining to Platini about PSg and some others (but especially PSG) and ask for ban in CL next year.

From daily mail: Arsenal, le Bayern Munich, Barcelone, Chelsea et Manchester United.

I am sure that Nasser will start getting kinder to Barcelona if he read that today.

I don't know how much Nasser cares about getting hunted like that, but he said recently that he would start getting harsher to clubs that continue attacking them. At that time a month ago, he was pointing his finger at Bayern mostly but since now he has a list...

From my pov it's totally possible he would stop any negociation about Marquinhos if he feels Barcelona is trying to backstab him in the meantime.

Medias here are trying to get a final word about marquinhos and maybe why the transfer is not possible. Maybe we will learn some interesting things.

BarçAjax8

We'd buy someone who is tall, has more than enough power to burn as regarding breaking "THE BUS", scores goals and wouldn't mind being a plan B player. If you ask me, thats Lukaku to a T!

Given some time to adjust to our style I don't think Lukaku would be Plan B but part of Plan A as Neymar - Messi - Lukaku. Looking at these vids you can see Lukaku attacks from the Right to Central-Right and given his stature/style he'd be like a right-sided Henry for us.

Now wether this jack@$$ :mou: would even consider selling to us for a less than ridiculous price is something else. Lukaku is better off leaving Chelsea because with Costa coming in he'll be sent on loan again. I guess unless you're a big bruiser type of Striker 32 goals in 2 seasons means nothing to "Hijo de Puta".

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I just read that some historic clubs are complaining to Platini about PSg and some others (but especially PSG) and ask for ban in CL next year.

From daily mail: Arsenal, le Bayern Munich, Barcelone, Chelsea et Manchester United.

I am sure that Nasser will start getting kinder to Barcelona if he read that today.

I don't know how much Nasser cares about getting hunted like that, but he said recently that he would start getting harsher to clubs that continue attacking them. At that time a month ago, he was pointing his finger at Bayern mostly but since now he has a list...
From my pov it's totally possible he would stop any negociation about Marquinhos if he feels Barcelona is trying to backstab him in the meantime.

Medias here are trying to get a final word about marquinhos and maybe why the transfer is not possible. Maybe we will learn some interesting things.

ohhhh, a list... :lol:

Hahaha, what the hell is Nasser going to do? Refusing to sell any players to these clubs? OK. We are actually the only club, as far as I know who have our eyes on a few PSG CBs (Marcos, TS etc.), I don't think any other club is vying for any PSG players, right? And it is not like PSG has a truck load of young talents, the next generation of starts in their farm system waiting to be promoted, that other clubs have been knocking on their doors, begging PSG to sell. :lol:

So in the end, other than saying no to us sore losers in Barcelona, Nasser can't do a thing. 5, 10 years from now, Nasser will have nobody to sell to any teams. Of course, he can still buy a bunch of talented players with his money, but he can't do a thing to the other clubs.

Bertus

ohhhh, a list... :lol:

Hahaha, what the hell is Nasser going to do? Refusing to sell any players to these clubs? OK. We are actually the only club, as far as I know who have our eyes on a few PSG CBs (Marcos, TS etc.), I don't think any other club is vying for any PSG players, right? And it is not like PSG has a truck load of young talents, the next generation of starts in their farm system waiting to be promoted, that other clubs have been knocking on their doors, begging PSG to sell. :lol:

So in the end, other than saying no to us sore losers in Barcelona, Nasser can't do a thing. 5, 10 years from now, Nasser will have nobody to sell to any teams. Of course, he can still buy a bunch of talented players with his money, but he can't do a thing to the other clubs.

I didn't say any of that. I just said that if a club like barcelona keeps asking for a ban, i think it can cause some relationship problems between the clubs.

I'm totally fine with that, really, don't worry. Even if i support Barcelona as far as la liga is concerned, I would totally understand Nasser not wanting to negociate with them since they want PSG out from CL.

That's just what i said. Sorry if i offended you or anything, i really apologize o__o

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism

Nasser

:worthy:

Bertus

And note i refrained from commenting on said clubs, because beside Chelsea who seems to forget their past and how they spent billions and barcelona who keeps having problems with the justice because of transfers fraud and all... there would be a lot to talk about.

What i just tried to say but apparently worded it wrongly is that such things might cause problem when barcelona and PSG are trying to negociate.

F

Flavia

I didn't say any of that. I just said that if a club like barcelona keeps asking for a ban, i think it can cause some relationship problems between the clubs.

I'm totally fine with that, really, don't worry. Even if i support Barcelona as far as la liga is concerned, I would totally understand Nasser not wanting to negociate with them since they want PSG out from CL.

That's just what i said. Sorry if i offended you or anything, i really apologize o__o
Daily mail is worse than sport and md combined. Tabloid full of bs.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

No, no, no Bertus, I don't get offended by the good-hearted Parisiens! :wub:

That's not what I meant. Just saying, I found the idea of Nasser maintaining a blacklist and retaliating quite funny. Yes he can refuse to sell us the players we want. But he is up against a lot of clubs here. If he is smart, he knows he has to maintain good relations with the other clubs to stay in this business. You don't want to be the outcast that nobody wants to do business with. In that case, he will have to do business with second and third tier leagues only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans