Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaled_a_d

Barcelona is not that club everyone wants to play in anymore. If they get an offer between us or a club that offers a huge wage, they will take the wage most likely.

many players will always pick higher wage over bigger clubs ,thing is we are the team who actually pays the highest wages

onzeXI

Barcelona is not that club everyone wants to play in anymore. If they get an offer between us or a club that offers a huge wage, they will take the wage most likely.

Style of play matters. A lot of players are not suited or have no interest in tiki taka so don't consider Barca. How much criticism do you hear on this forum of quality players that would not be good fits here.

ryuken

Oh, the day when Claudio fuking Bravo get to play for Barca and we paid 12m. Joke

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Richard.H

You do realize that at the end of the day these athletes only care about money right?

I'm sure a lot of good players would love to play for Barca, but at the end of the day, money talks. These players spend so much money per day that the extra million in their salary is really needed. They probably give a lot of money to their families too, so it makes sense.

It has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with a player not wanting to play for barcelona. Every player recognizes the prestige of Barca and how great the club is, but no way they will sacrifice their millions for it. That's not the way it works...

icemanbrfc

I cant see that we paid 12mill for Bravo, not even Zubi would be that daft, would he? Lol i would think that if we did pay that, it would include what ever bonuses and add ons depending on appearances etc over x amount of time

H

Haruko The Goon

Style of play matters. A lot of players are not suited or have no interest in tiki taka so don't consider Barca. How much criticism do you hear on this forum of quality players that would not be good fits here.

Bale. All the time

Shegzy

If we sell Adriano then we need Benetia and a Back up LB. Montoya can technically play there but he's not left footed so IDK if thats a long term solution.

if we sell Adriano that only means we are getting Mathieu as 4th cb and 2nd choice lb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans