Status
Not open for further replies.

ebieymjunior

ter Stegen/Bravo*1/Jordi Masip

Montoya/Adriano*2 - Benatia/Bartra - Piqué/Mathieu*3 - Alba/Adriano

Busquets/Mascherano

Rakitić/Roberto/Xavi - Iniesta/Rafinha

Pedro*4/Deulofeu - Messi/Jonatan Soriano - Neymar/Cuadrado*5

1: Will probably get a backup GK (what's the use of promoting Masip and benching him like Oier?), looks like it's going to be Bravo. Reportedly not Lucho's idea...
2: Adriano, Bartra and Ié can also play at RB, no need to get one
3: Miranda is also good, but Mathieu plays well at fullback as well
4: Alexis seems to be forcing his leave, so I think he will be sold, Pedro stays and Cuadrado bought
5: Cuadrado is not a fullback, and is reportedly as versatile or more so than Adriano :eek:, especially at attack and midfield (but his best position - where he played most - is LW, so a good backup to Neymar)

Most IDEAL transfers from now:
Bravo - dos Santos + 5M - Edit: Most ideal would still be Caballero or no other keeper at all
Benatia - 45M (or throw Afellay in the mix :p)
Mathieu - Tello + 5M
Rakitic - 18-20M max + ONE season loan for Suarez
Cuadrado - 25M
Soriano - 10M
110M in total, which we could all get back in sales of Alexis (30M), Fabregas (35M), Alves (15M), Song (15M) and Afellay, Cuenca & Bojan (15M)

And I checked, Benatia will be in the African Cup of Nations mid Jan - begin Feb, so he'll miss the Cdr (round of 16, quaters, semis) and like 4 liga matches.

Last edited:

Kohe321

Buying Bravo for 11m isn't perhaps the best possible choice, but it's OK.

We were supposed to have a budget of 120m this season, and it already looks like we can add 36m for Cesc on top of that. 11m on Bravo doesn't make such a huge difference then. If we could get Benatia for 45-50m, then so be it, we have the money for it.

Devils

I definitely don't mind the 11-12m fee on Bravo if it means that we can wrap up the deal quickly and focus on defenders for the rest of the summer.

KhaledBarca

Buying Bravo for 11m isn't perhaps the best possible choice, but it's OK.

We were supposed to have a budget of 120m this season, and it already looks like we can add 36m for Cesc on top of that. 11m on Bravo doesn't make such a huge difference then. If we could get Benatia for 45-50m, then so be it, we have the money for it.

City so far made 2 offers for Benatia: 30M and 38M according to rumors. Although Sabatini said they'll only sell Benatia for 61m, I think if someone offer something close to 45m. Roma will sell.

I also read that Bayern made a 33m offer for Benatia!

Kohe321

If that's true, why aren't we just launching a bid approaching 50m and try to seal the deal quickly? Come on Zubi!!

Pepe Silvia

Even if City would bid 45, we would bid only 40. Barca logic. "Theyll choose us becouse were Barcelona"
That reeks of arrogance and it's so true. Riding on the narrative of young kids dreaming of playing for us has gotten stale, and exposed our board for the frauds they are. They don't know anything about business, they know nothing but being shady crooks.

Zebulun

We should have a special thread for Zubi so everytime he comes up with another of his record breaking bullshit we award him.

Barcilliant

Guardian says Utd want Alexis for 20 mil!??

That is crazy. 40 mil or piss off. I am no Alexis fan but he had the best season of his career and we should profit from it.

Villa sold for 2 million, Ibra for 24 mil????

Buying players for crazy amounts.....

The board are beyond useless.

CatalinR10

Guardian says Utd want Alexis for 20 mil!??

That is crazy. 40 mil or piss off. I am no Alexis fan but he had the best season of his career and we should profit from it.

Villa sold for 2 million, Ibra for 24 mil????

Buying players for crazy amounts.....

The board are beyond useless.

so let's say alexis leaves for 20 m . that means that we sold valdes + ibra + villa + cesc + alexis for under 80 M . Yep , seems like barca board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans