Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xavi_the_Boss

Rumor has it that there is a buy option for Sevilla on Dennis Suarez?

Hope that is not true.

Yeah but it´s just a rumour.Someone said something about 6 Million.
I think there was also something in his contract that City could get about 8 mil for him if he Plays enough matches with the B Team.

So if Sevilla buy him for 6 mil and we buy him back then City wouldn´t get any Money right?

zanela

Barcelona winger Pedro (26) is one of PSG's alternatives if they can't sign Chelsea player Eden Hazard this summer. [le parisien]

OH NASSER FK OFF! Won't give us T.S and Marquinhos, then you can't get Pedro.

Every summer there is one club that acts like the pest, continually targeting one of his players, and he should willingly oblige? He's well within his rights to refuse, if he deems its in the best interest of his club. His actions aren't meant to please his competition. I'm sure if it was the other way around, a lot of them here would be up in arms.
And yeh, not getting the super talent Pedro, would be such a loss for him. :lol:

Crixus

Aperribay (president Real Sociedad): "Bravo accepted Barça's offer and we have been talking several times with them. Only some details left"
Aperribay (president Real Sociedad): "We didn't ask the buyout fee for Bravo because he's already 31. A Barça player will be part of deal."

hardyboy

Aperribay (president Real Sociedad): "Bravo accepted Barça's offer and we have been talking several times with them. Only some details left"
Aperribay (president Real Sociedad): "We didn't ask the buyout fee for Bravo because he's already 31. A Barça player will be part of deal."
5m +Dos Santos should do it..

Egert

Estonian Culé
I hope we can announce their signings before the WC. Would be amazing but even 1 transfer before WC would be cool.

F

Flavia

I hope we can announce their signings before the WC. Would be amazing but even 1 transfer before WC would be cool.

ter-stegen-hier-bei-seiner-vorstellung-in-barcelona-soll-vorerst-nicht-in-den-urlaub-fahren.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Last year of his contract. Player want to join Barcelona. And Sevilla is still making the Barca negotiators their bitches if we go by the rumours.

Last edited:
I

instinct

I bet the transfer won't be made official tomorrow. DonAK are you ready for another bet? :pep:

Your new avatar then :mou:

1912434_582676475172975_7454635169379858661_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans