Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

It's looking like the Marquinhos deal is not happening. Marquinhos wants to leave but if PSG don't wanna sell they don't wanna sell. Time to move on. Take whatever we wanted to pay for Marquinhos, add 10-15m to it and use it to try to get Benatia.

Dunno what will happen if marquinhos is trying to force his way out tho.

That won't be soon tho if it ever happens, since Marquinhos is posting photos and for now he's enjoying his holidays with his girlfriend, far away from all that.

SeloBarca

If we want a taller World class CB theres pretty much only two choices. Benatia or Hummels.
My mouth would go O if we signed Hummels but he doesnt want to leave.
Better offer 50m for Benatia.

God knows we need the height. More then 50% of the commited goals are on crosses and corners into the box.

icemanbrfc

Marquinhos can then stay at PSG. So looks like we will get Mathieu ;) but, its now or never, make a bid for Hummels and Benatia and see who bites

Egert

Estonian Culé
It will be interesting now who will we sign. Marquinhos,Laporte and Hummels are gone. Maybe Benatia????? But I doubt it. Even Mathieu is history. I would like us to sign Fazio and Miranda now....

Tomchin

Dunno what will happen if marquinhos is trying to force his way out tho.

That won't be soon tho if it ever happens, since Marquinhos is posting photos and for now he's enjoying his holidays with his girlfriend, far away from all that.
While favoriting tweets that talk about his transfer to Barca :party1:

Kohe321

This is good news in that this might get Zubi to set his sights on Benatia or Hummels again. This Marquinhos saga has been silly from the start, he just joined PSG last year and had a chance to join us then (we did bid for him back then didn't we?), and now he wants out? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans