Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We apparently wanted to sign him, but we moved way too late. PSG had already tied him up when we were about to lodge a bid and initiate talks with AS Roma. The same happened with Thiago Silva if im not wrong. We moved way too late for him, he had already agreed with Leonardo to join PSG.

Tomchin

We apparently wanted to sign him, but we moved way too late. PSG had already tied him up when we were about to lodge a bid and initiate talks with AS Roma. The same happened with Thiago Silva if im not wrong. We moved way too late for him, he had already agreed with Leonardo to join PSG.
For Thiago Silva we were too late indeed, but not for Marquinhos as far as I remember. At that time, we simply thought that he wasn't worth those 35M, so we didn't make an offer.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
According to MD(Francesc Aguilar), Lucho likes Alexis and dont want to sell him unless we can get a better player first. Meanwhile, he says that Conte called Alexis to ask him to join Juve, but Sanchez is waiting for the club's decision.

Bertus

For Thiago Silva we were too late indeed, but not for Marquinhos as far as I remember. At that time, we simply thought that he wasn't worth those 35M, so we didn't make an offer.
True. PSG actually started to move quite late in the mercato because Leonardo had problems with the french sport tribunal, and Nasser was at RG and then dealt with RM about Ancelotti.

He signed with PSG on July 19th. It's not as if PSg rushed for him like we did with DL this year.

serghei

I for one think Rakitic is pretty close to Modric in terms of value, and almost 3 years younger. Serbian, croatian and bosnian players almost always fit in because they are professionals to the core. It's in their nature. Rakitic will become a key player for us in the next 1-2 years.

DinhoR10

I for one think Rakitic is pretty close to Modric in terms of value, and almost 3 years younger. Serbian, croatian and bosnian players almost always fit in because they are professionals to the core. It's in their nature. Rakitic will become a key player for us in the next 1-2 years.

If he could play exactly like how Modric plays for Real Madrid I would agree with that prediction but I havent seen that from him yet (Albeit i never watch him)

serghei

I'm all for buying players like Rakitic. Not world class yet, not rated 40m, but with a high ceiling and a real chance of becoming world class in the near future. More signings like this one pls.

J

José Mourinho

I'm all for buying players like Rakitic. Not world class yet, not rated 40m, but with a high ceiling and a real chance of becoming world class in the near future. More signings like this one pls.

yes maybe these guys are world class with 35 :cool:

it's better to wait that rafinha is becoming wc

Tomchin

True. PSG actually started to move quite late in the mercato because Leonardo had problems with the french sport tribunal, and Nasser was at RG and then dealt with RM about Ancelotti.
Haha I already wondered why it took RM so long last year to sign Ancelotti. Now we know the reason ... Nasser was at Rolland Garros :alveshat:

Bertus

Haha I already wondered why it took RM so long last year to sign Ancelotti. Now we know the reason ... Nasser was at Rolland Garros :alveshat:
The thing is that it isn't even a joke. Last year he even said to a journalist something like "fuck it, i'll see about Carlo after RG" o.o

Egert

Estonian Culé
Agger might be available because some source said that Lovren handed in a transfer request to Southampton and Liverpool are going for him. And to create more space for Lovern, Agger will be sold.

Agger is shit choice tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans