Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepe Silvia

29cmp0l.jpg

dealwithitneti.gif
You're kidding yourself. With Barcelona he is 1/4 of the player that he is at Chile. No one is denying his quality, so don't think you have to defend him (I like him as a player, as a person, and for his work rate and determination). Atleast I can say that, while most of Alexis fan boys can't even acknowledge that he is not half the player for Barcelona that he is for Chile. That to me is telling. "Denial". I hope he leaves to a club that can use him for his full potential not just unlocking a small part of the field and being Messi's bitch.

Bertus

It's july 1st, for the fifa rules, or world rules. But domestic windows can have different dates.

So you can only register players you sign from other leagues from 1st july right?
http://www.franceinfo.fr/sports/sports/article/le-psg-est-d-accord-avec-david-luiz-et-chelsea-472511

Dunno at the FIFA, but everyone reported here that David Luiz new contract with PSG could be signed starting June 10

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2014/06/11/david-luiz-confirms-he-has-signed-five-year-psg-contract/
http://magicpaname.com/2014/06/11/luiz-viens-signer-contrat-cinq-ans-au-psg/

And from Globo and other medias, it got official today, he said himself he just signed a 5 years contract today on june 11.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
http://www.franceinfo.fr/sports/sports/article/le-psg-est-d-accord-avec-david-luiz-et-chelsea-472511

Dunno at the FIFA, but everyone reported here that David Luiz new contract with PSG could be signed starting June 10

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2014/06/11/david-luiz-confirms-he-has-signed-five-year-psg-contract/

And from Globo and other medias, it got official today, he said himself he just signed a 5 years contract today on june 11.

Strange.... Or not I guess.

F

Flavia

http://magicpaname.com/2014/06/11/luiz-viens-signer-contrat-cinq-ans-au-psg/

Players can sig contracts, but to be registered with fifa, only after july 1st, if they were signed from a different country/league.
Ter Stegen and Halilovic have signed for Barça. They were not registered yet, though. That's why the fifa ban was putting those signings at risk.

fcbdna

Banned
You're kidding yourself. With Barcelona he is 1/4 of the player that he is at Chile. No one is denying his quality, so don't think you have to defend him (I like him as a player, as a person, and for his work rate and determination). Atleast I can say that, while most of Alexis fan boys can't even acknowledge that he is not half the player for Barcelona that he is for Chile. That to me is telling. "Denial". I hope he leaves to a club that can use him for his full potential not just unlocking a small part of the field and being Messi's bitch.

Amen!

Bertus

Players can sig contracts, but to be registered with fifa, only after july 1st, if they were signed from a different country/league.
Well, the point is then that that should not stop barcelona from signing players before the WC if they can then.

Thank you for answering anyways :blush:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well, the point is then that that should not stop barcelona from signing players before the WC if they can then.

Thank you for answering anyways :blush:

We've signed Ter Stegen. Rakitic should be done soon.

I don't count Halilovic since he's signed for the B team.

We've also signed Rafinha and Deulofeu :zubi:

CatalinR10

First of all you post this

Watching El Niño Maravilla for Barca 90% of the time.
iAF3giPSbOFcu.gif

....and tell me that I don't have to defend him. Since you claim you have that reaction 90% of the time you watch him play , even though he was our 3 best player based on all games this season , scored 2 really important goals against both CL finalists , tells me you are a hater who has unrealistic expectations regards Barca's players. He doesn't play for Barca the same he does at Chile but everyone in the team plays better for their NT latelly , even Messi. But yeah , great strategy letting one of our best players leave to make room for who ? Pedro who has been average 90% of the time for the last 3 years , Reus who said he doesn't want to leave and Dortmund doesn't want to sale , or Aguerro who seems to be quite injury prone in the last period and won't come unless we make a bid of over 65 M for him. If him being on the team bothers you that much that you have to spread your hate daily here ,you don't have to watch Barca's game . You seem like you would hate it if he would score a hatrick against Real Madrid because for whatever reasons , you really want him gone.

i_bleed_blaugrana

I don't understand why everybody keeps bringing up Reus. He is a great player and all but we have too many wingers on this team right now and the odds of him leaving are extremely slim this summer, regardless of what the bullshit rumor of the day papers say.

I've always thought personally that Pedro on his day is a better fit for us than Alexis is. He is simply more clinical than Alexis and that alone is why I have always favored him over Alexis. I wouldn't mind selling Alexis for us to make a bid on Aguero or another mobile striker, yes striker, not winger. We need a real striker who Messi can play behind and I'm not sold on Reus being that much better for the team than Alexis or Pedro.

I love Alexis as a player and as a person though and we should try and keep him if we can. I for one would be intrigued to see what he would do in Dani's role and if we rethink how we use him, I think we would get a lot more out of him.

But with talent like Deulo and Adama knocking on the first team's door, it would be a waste to sign yet another winger.

Also, we should stop dicking around with P$G and their bullshit with Marcos and just slap 40 million down for Laporte/45 million for Benatia and just be done with. Both are worth every penny for what they would offer the team.

For me, we just flat out pay Laporte's release clause and I am sure he would be willing to play for us. Him + Miranda would be nice because we have a future partner for Bartra to develop with, experience in the form of Miranda who could be almost our new Rafa Marquez (older player who can still be competent for our team in the short term, 2-3 years), Mascherano doesn't have to play CB anymore and Pique can still be the leader.

I know now that nothing is going to happen until the WC is over but its very frustrating because all three of our major CB targets (Marcos, Laporte, Benatia) won't be playing in the WC and we could foreseeably finalize a deal before or during the WC with them.

Also I don't want Mathieu, Koscielny, Agger or any other average CB that people keep naming. This isn't the area where we need to be going for cheap bargains. First and foremost, none of them would be better than Bartra and secondly, why go cheap on what has been the most glaring deficiency with this team for well over three seasons now?

Pepe Silvia

Ter Stegen and Rakitic are both very good players and Rafinha and Delofeu are outstanding prospects so we should be happy with that, but there is still cause for concern in the CB position because the supply on the market for world class and available players is increasingly slim, if we are to believe media sources. Also, unless Lucho brings in a ground breaking tactic to get the most of our front line, we will again face a lot of the same problems with the bus. A key signing (doesn't have to be a superstar) to switch things up in the forward line is critical for our success next year.

F

Flavia

I've always thought personally that Pedro on his day is a better fit for us than Alexis is.

The problem is Pedro now is not the same from the 10-11 season. And although he improved last season, even scoring-wise, he won't be that 10-11 Pedro again.

Pepe Silvia

First of all you post this

....and tell me that I don't have to defend him. Since you claim you have that reaction 90% of the time you watch him play , even though he was our 3 best player based on all games this season , scored 2 really important goals against both CL finalists , tells me you are a hater who has unrealistic expectations regards Barca's players. He doesn't play for Barca the same he does at Chile but everyone in the team plays better for their NT latelly , even Messi. But yeah , great strategy letting one of our best players leave to make room for who ? Pedro who has been average 90% of the time for the last 3 years , Reus who said he doesn't want to leave and Dortmund doesn't want to sale , or Aguerro who seems to be quite injury prone in the last period and won't come unless we make a bid of over 65 M for him. If him being on the team bothers you that much that you have to spread your hate daily here ,you don't have to watch Barca's game . You seem like you would hate it if he would score a hatrick against Real Madrid because for whatever reasons , you really want him gone.
Just because we see things differently doesn't mean I'm a hater. My reaction is frustration when I watch him for Barcelona most times because he plays limited (widely established here already). That doesn't mean I hate him, in fact I appreciate his defensive work rate and spirit, something which was at premium considering the turbulent season we came off of. He is an outstanding player for Chile, and should Lucho prove his worth, come in and provide a way to release the pressure valve on our front line, I would be happy for Alexis to stay. I'd be mad to think a player of his caliber couldn't improve. My problem is far greater than a personal issue with Alexis as you might see it. It's with the team right now as a whole and coaches. Up until now, the team is playing for Messi, playing a one-dimensional tactic when teams are happy to sit back and see less of the ball if it means they can defend in numbers and keep us out of the box. This is not subjective at all. I haven't been given too many reasons to see things from an optimistic point of view like some others but to my credit the board and coaching tactics thus far have made it virtually impossible for me to do so. Alexis is much better off when used like the infamous heat map has him, all over the pitch. When he is forced to play a role for Barca, he shells up. That much, at least to me, is indisputable. I hate him so much that I want him to leave to a team where he can be fully appreciated and used properly. Fuck me for that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans