Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcbdna

Banned
According to MD(Francesc Aguilar), Lucho likes Alexis and dont want to sell him unless we can get a better player first. Meanwhile, he says that Conte called Alexis to ask him to join Juve, but Sanchez is waiting for the club's decision.

Tata Martino 2.0 Sanchez to flop yet again. Get rid of this misfiring misfit already. :angry:

ss81bja

It's looking like the Marquinhos deal is not happening. Marquinhos wants to leave but if PSG don't wanna sell they don't wanna sell. Time to move on. Take whatever we wanted to pay for Marquinhos, add 10-15m to it and use it to try to get Benatia.
This is sounding like the Thiago Silva saga last summer. We are deal with an owner (Nasser) who is yanking our chain. I am not holding out any hope on this deal happening and all the signs smell of a bad deal........the price, the age of the player, only transferred to PSG last year, the owner not fond of Barca. I think we should focus elsewhere. We need two CBs among other players and we are wasting time chasing smoke. We should get an experienced one from Mathieu or Miranda to directly replace Puyol even if it is only for 2-4 years, and one younger one to move March back to DM even if we got to "throw money" behind it. I am a pragmatist and I still don't get the sense from Barca the urgency of getting CBs. I mean if it looks like we are not getting anywhere with the deals then move on. No need to waste precious time on dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fcbdna

Banned
Who do you replace him with? A better player that is. Which better player can you realistically replace him with?

I believe it is rumored we made a decent bid for Reus right? I don't hate Alexis, its just so painful to watch him play. He is never fluid with the ball nor composed.

DinhoR10

Yes I know, but I just meant that we have nothing good to look forward to. No Benatia or Hummels is coming so anyone else is not the best option.

We don't need a hummels or a Benetia, we just need a tall fast defender who is reliable for the most part, subotic would be amazing I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hulinat

I believe it is rumored we made a decent bid for Reus right? I don't hate Alexis, its just so painful to watch him play. He is never fluid with the ball nor composed.

So youre suggesting we sell Alexis for 20M to Juventus and then buy injured Reus for 50M just so we can play him out of position?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans