Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

maxmss

Is this all we have? Cesc officially sold for below market value. Rakitic may be signed. Marquinos and maybe Mathieu signed as cb?

The board is beyond help.

Arsenal has 50% share of the profit from Cesc sale. If you sell higher than 28Mil you are pretty much helping Arsenal. Consider also the VAT tax that Barcelona has to pay without any deduction for Arsenal's share. So, higher you sell, less is your profit and more benefit to Arsenal.No one is stupid to not accept the extra money, but the devil is in details and sometime more means less.

Last edited:

Tomchin

Seems like Sport really are following this thread, i asked about him yesterday ;)

@barcastuff: Barcelona are among the clubs interested in Southampton centre back Dejan Lovren (24), who wants to leave this summer. [via sport]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Seems like Sport really are following this thread, i asked about him yesterday ;)

@barcastuff: Barcelona are among the clubs interested in Southampton centre back Dejan Lovren (24), who wants to leave this summer. [via sport]

You know, this is weird as hell. This has happened so many times now that it can't be a coincidence any longer. They surely read things on twitter and websites such as this and then get ideas for their useless "transfer exclusives".

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Strangely Monaco is very quiet and there's next to no rumor about them scouting anyone...
Their russian owner had to give half of his wealth to his ex-wife in alimony I think. Maybe thats the reason he is reluctant to invest much now.

Bertus

Their russian owner had to give half of his wealth to his ex-wife in alimony I think. Maybe thats the reason he is reluctant to invest much now.
From what I heard here, their problems seem to be related to the FFP.

Contrary to PSG, they have next to no means to make money. They have no merchandising plan at all and their stadium is too little.

When they saw what City and PSG got, they fear to have bigger problems next season (since they will be judged in may 2015 about their 14/15 financial year) if they hit too high now.

Zincubus

Banned
Arsenal has 50% share of the profit from Cesc sale. If you sell higher than 28Mil you are pretty much helping Arsenal. Consider also the VAT tax that Barcelona has to pay without any deduction for Arsenal's share. So, higher you sell, less is your profit and more benefit to Arsenal.No one is stupid to not accept the extra money, but the devil is in details and sometime more means less.

But we also still owe £15 million on Cesc to Arsenal anyways ....so we will get diddly squat out of the deal,, it seems :(

PaulTaylor

From what I heard here, their problems seem to be related to the FFP.

Contrary to PSG, they have next to no means to make money. They have no merchandising plan at all and their stadium is too little.

When they saw what City and PSG got, they fear to have bigger problems next season (since they will be judged in may 2015 about their 14/15 financial year) if they hit too high now.

Does Monaco not have terrible attendances even for the size of there stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans