Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryuken

With this board we should just drop this "not good enough for Barca' attitude

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
People have asked this question a bazillion times already and the best they can come up with is Reus and Agüero but don't ask them how they'd be a bitter fit in last year's Barça system.

Like I've said many times, Football Manager/FIFA mentality. They think they can just sell Alexis for more money to buy Reus or Aguero without thinking about whether they will fit in the team or whether the parent clubs will actually want to sell.

fcbdna

Banned
Like I've said many times, Football Manager/FIFA mentality. They think they can just sell Alexis for more money to buy Reus or Aguero without thinking about whether they will fit in the team or whether the parent clubs will actually want to sell.

Don't think any of them can be worse than Alexis.

Pepe Silvia

Don't think any of them can be worse than Alexis.
If they are restricted as Alexis is out on that RW... then buddy, then can.

Again our system is designed for one player to prosper. If we can get all cylinders firing with creative movement, dynamic overlapping runs etc we can have more players thriving. It all rides on LE

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Fiorentina plan to buy remaining 50% of Juan Cuadrado (26) for 13.5M and then sell the player to Barcelona for more than 30M. [md]

:lol:

Barcilliant

Is this all we have? Cesc officially sold for below market value. Rakitic may be signed. Marquinos and maybe Mathieu signed as cb?

The board is beyond help.

M

maxmss

Rakitic played s not any worse than Modric.Compared to Cesc who was all over the place Rakitic was playing more deep sitting midfield position. If he can distribute the ball at least 70% of Xavi-s rate he will be success at Barca. No regret over Cesc leave. We bought him 28Mil, amortized for 3 years and sold for 30. Not bad transaction if you ask me, especially when no one from 3 Barca coaches was happy with his performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans