Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

120 figure was the estimated money to spend after counting what the money of sold players ,I think our main budget is around 60 or 80M

That's not what they said. They said we will have 120 available to spend, 60m the normal sum, and another 60 because the ban will not let us buy any players next summer probably. That's 120m, excluding eventual sales.

xxxxxx

I've literally had enough of our board.

Why do we continue to keep buying players for more what they're worth but keep selling players for cheap?

Next we'll be selling Sanchez for about 20m euros.

Zincubus

Banned
Holy shit, when is the Rakitic signing going to be official?

Seems like theyre still at the negotiating table.....

I wish I knew ....I'm going to watch him tonight against Brazil and it would add a bit of interest if he was a Barca player

That's not what they said. They said we will have 120 available to spend, 60m the normal sum, and another 60 because the ban will not let us buy any players next summer probably. That's 120m, excluding eventual sales.

The 120 fund plus any money raised from sales may be approaching 200 MILLION !!

I've seen a report that we are hoping to bring in TEN new players but unsure if that includes the two returns ...

Flavia don't get your hopes up with that guy/ our board. these are the same people that sold bojan for 12 million and bought him back for 13 mil to let him go for free. =/ :cry:

No that's not what I understand at all .... I saw some statement that we have 60million a year set aside for transfers and as we will probably be banned from signings next summer we can use next years allowance this summer ( common sense ) . So that's 120 Million euros PLUS anything raised from sales ...

A striker is the least thing we need. CD>Playmaking CM>>>Striker

Did you watch the end of season run in ??

Zincubus

Banned
Its ridiculous to think that Reus would be any more successful in Barca compared to Alexis considering our attack is Messi-oriented. In all the recent years, the only forward to be successful in his position was Eto and thats because he had huge ego. Face it, this team is Messi oriented, we can try getting whoever there, they will always play second fiddle to Messi.

They are completely different players though , so you can't be sure that Reus won't be a marvellous player for us .

At least he has a "picture" when he receives the ball rather than going into "improvisation " mode like Alexis .

Zincubus

Banned
We are not buying aguero or Reus or any other top attacker. We should just get a back up striker and stick with neymar messi alexis pedro and delofeu. It is enough for now. CB is the top priority then comes mid then a no. 9 last a winger. How many wingers does barca want to buy we have many youth players coming in the line also. If we complete a CB signing and then RB signing then they buy who ever they want and sell pedro/Alexis I don't mind.

Sorry but we are not going to be able to CATCH UP with the real top teams by being satisfied with the likes of Pedro or Alexis .
Neither of them would get anywhere near the starting lineups of either Madrid team / Bayern / PSG etc etc in my humble opinion .

Sorry but we are not going to be able to CATCH UP with the real top teams by being satisfied with the likes of Pedro or Alexis .
Neither of them would get anywhere near the starting lineups of either Madrid team / Bayern / PSG etc etc in my humble opinion .

So Sanchez wouldn't get into PSG's lineup over Lavezzi? Or Atletico's over Turan? Hell, with Ribery's form this season, he'd even make Bayern's starting XI.

Pepe Silvia

2 scenarios next season: 1) Feed Messi at all costs and change very little with tactics 2) Enrique brings new tactics to suit all forwards, create challenge, unlock the bus, distribute the ball as a team.

In scenario 1) Get Alexis and Pedro the hell out. They have had enough of being water boys and deserve better. In this hopeless scenario, I'd much rather see injected hunger from Masia kids than have to see senior players scramble to service Messi any longer.

In scenario 2) Get rid of one of Pedro or Alexis based on who has a better WC. Pedro has done more historically for the club by a long shot but Alexis has been more useful recently. I'd give the nod to whomever seems more hungry at this point, and no better than the WC to gauge that hunger.

Tomchin

Lovren starts at CB tonight for Croatia. I read that several clubs are after him, would he be an option for Barca, or not good enough?

Egert

Estonian Culé
Lovren starts at CB tonight for Croatia. I read that several clubs are after him, would he be an option for Barca, or not good enough?

Nah, he will join Liverpool. Haven't watch him much, but I have heard he is good, not sure he is good enough for Barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans