Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zincubus

Banned
He didn't say anything about yesterday's game. Before calling people biased you should read their post. He said Piqué is better than David Luiz, which is true. And even if you don't agree with that.. Hamzah said nothing about Piqué's performance yesterday in that post.

Is he really better than Luiz ??

Can't see that anyone would be willing to pay 50 million for Piqué tbh

Zincubus

Banned
I actually felt my opinion on Luiz was confirmed in Brazil´s first match: He is shit. He´s reckless, lacks concentration, positioning and composure, just a liability waiting to snap at any moment. The way he just kicks the ball in the stands whenever an attacker is near him shows how insecure he is about his own abilities. So glad PSG bought him, I honestly prefer Masche 10x over Luiz.

Really ??? Did we watch the same game ??

Also you're the first person I've come across , who's suggested that "he's insecure about his own abilities" .... that's funny actually as most believe the exact polar opposite about him ...

Last edited:

Bertus

Is he really better than Luiz ??

Can't see that anyone would be willing to pay 50 million for Piqué tbh
And no one beside PSG was willing to pay "£"50M for DL. Which is totally retarded price.

I am sure all London is still ROFLing about that.

Zincubus

Banned
And no one beside PSG was willing to pay "£"50M for DL. Which is totally retarded price.

I am sure all London is still ROFLing about that.

.....and yet we are aching to spend over 40 million on an unproven youngster that PSG don't even want ... the last two games I've seen of his suggested that he's nowhere near the level of Bartra ..

Bertus

Yeah because they are stupid.

Yup we are, unless there's a secret deal with Mou about another player that they are willing to sell to us.

Which i don't believe at all.

I just think it was Al Thani doing. He kept spouting nonsense about DL for 3 days at Roland Garros. Saying He doens't care about the FFP and that paying a fortune for DL is showing that.

I don't even think it was all nasser's choice, but just a choice from a spoiled brat called Al Thani.

Bertus

Noooooooooooo, God no!!!

He played in the French League and all i remember from Lovren are :

- Red Cards
- Penalties because of his stupid tackles
- Zlatan stepping on his face. (then zlatan said he didnt see him, and for 3 months there was a war between Lyon and PSG because Lyon asked for sanctions against zlatan. In the end, Zlatan won \o)

Bertus

Zlatan-ibrahimovic-Lovren.gif

There it is, Lovren is famous because Zlatan used him as a carpet. Nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans