Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

You can have Pedro :)
How about Alexis+Pedro

We give you Marquinhos, and + Lavezzi for free :)

10177402_10202630177930340_4336542943897354478_n.jpg

Zincubus

Banned
That's the guy that Tata wanted last summer, right? Seems a risk to sign a player from Argentina and trust him to become our starting CB. Then I prefer Marquinhos, who's proven at the highest level already.

Guess you didn't see his recent performances against young players who aren't even first teamers with their clubs ??

He needlessly gave the ball away repeatedly , was continually dominated in the air , tackled recklessly and even forced strikers onto their STRONG side ffs !!

Tomchin

Guess you didn't see his recent performances against young players who aren't even first teamers with their clubs ??

He needlessly gave the ball away repeatedly , was continually dominated in the air , tackled recklessly and even forced strikers onto their STRONG side ffs !!
You mean the Toulon tournament? Yeah, I heard he made some mistakes in the final, but he scored a goal too if I remember correctly.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Reminds me about a certain David.

Why can't we get Benatia :(

Zincubus

Banned
You mean the Toulon tournament? Yeah, I heard he made some mistakes in the final, but he scored a goal too if I remember correctly.

He made repeated errors in all the games I saw ....the goal he scored was a good headed goal but he had a run up advantage over the defenders and took it well ..... in defence though his heading and general defending was pi55 poor . It made for very bad viewing as I watched him thinking he was going to be our saviour ...

el chilenito

i dont know about you guys but i have a certain weak spot for some colombian players, especially pablo armero,he can play as a wingback, rightback, leftback and even used sometimes as a cb when others were not avalable. he is an awesome defender, beast attacking and also always back to defend and if not he has the pace the catch up. he is all over the pitch, i watched him and zapata religiously in their udinese days and they are quality defenders, cheap as well. funny how benatia as well used to play with them together and look how good he turned out to be. i think armero will be a great signing, him and sanchez used to also have great chemistry so that can work out as a bonus.

el chilenito

Come on man. Amero is not even near Barca quality.

what does that even mean? i dont mean that in a rude way just confused is all, i bet many people said the same about pique when he first joined from man utd for 5 million that he was just average but look at how many world class performances he made for us. i also bet that cesc was perfect 'barca quality'but he failed to impose and intergrate himself in the barca squad. if tello and affeley were deemed to be barca worthy Armero surely is as well, armero is a calculated risk and cheap to get, Armero is proven in the serie a and is one of the brightest gems in a strong colombian side. he has performanced excellently against spain and arsenal and his pace is second to none, he is like a more physically strong jordi alba not to mention quicker. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfbUtTRnKN0 here he is on a run against spain,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofbZqtm5Nzs and here he is on a footrace with gerard pique, he covered a quarter of the pitch in less than 2 second, from the halfway line to when he got fouled.

Alik

what does that even mean? i dont mean that in a rude way just confused is all, i bet many people said the same about pique when he first joined from man utd for 5 million that he was just average but look at how many world class performances he made for us. i also bet that cesc was perfect 'barca quality'but he failed to impose and intergrate himself in the barca squad. if tello and affeley were deemed to be barca worthy Armero surely is as well, armero is a calculated risk and cheap to get, Armero is proven in the serie a and is one of the brightest gems in a strong colombian side. he has performanced excellently against spain and arsenal and his pace is second to none, he is like a more physically strong jordi alba not to mention quicker. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfbUtTRnKN0 here he is on a run against spain,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofbZqtm5Nzs and here he is on a footrace with gerard pique, he covered a quarter of the pitch in less than 2 second, from the halfway line to when he got fouled.

:tata1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans