Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neymessi

Ok so midfield is pretty much sorted after selling cesc and adding rafinha and rakitic.We have a GK.And our frontline does not need an upgrade desperately.So please can this board focus on the defense?

Benatia is our best option but now him coming here is not happening.I feel that hummels is the second best realistic good option for us.We should make him our priority if he is somehow buyable.It is possible for hummels to be a CB and marquinhos taking alves position.

F

Flavia

Ok so midfield is pretty much sorted after selling cesc and adding rafinha and rakitic.We have a GK.And our frontline does not need an upgrade desperately.So please can this board focus on the defense?

Benatia is our best option but now him coming here is not happening.I feel that hummels is the second best realistic good option for us.We should make him our priority if he is somehow buyable.

Bravo will be announced before a Cb is, imo. But it's a defense signing :pep:

I

instinct

Couldn't care less about the date of the announcement. I will judge the window in September. Of course it'd be better for the new CB to play the full pre-season but the way people freak out because we sign Rakitic or Bravo before a CB is ridiculous. Some negotiations last longer while others don't.

I fully trust in Lucho.

Galning

That was Marca though, and that didnt last long lol.

Higuain: I'm flattered by the interest from Barca. Any player would be." [efe]

Higuain on playing with Messi at Barca: "Obviously it would be an enormous pleasure, but for now I'm focused on the World Cup." [efe]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Higuain: I'm flattered by the interest from Barca. Any player would be." [efe]

Higuain on playing with Messi at Barca: "Obviously it would be an enormous pleasure, but for now I'm focused on the World Cup." [efe]

So he is open to join :pep:

:zubi: pls do your thing!

If the rumours about Lucho wanting a mobile striker is true then Higuain won't be bad option at all! If we can somehow manage to land him by offering 35m + Song then why not ;)

F

Flavia

Messi: "Higuain rumours? I'd be delighted if he joined. He'd be great for us, he's one of the best. But I'm focused on the World Cup now."

Take the hint, Zubi

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Leo, Pedro, Alexis, Neymar, Higuain, Deulofeu.

3 positions(Most likely 2 with Messi being Messi :p ). Rotation. Luis Enrique

Not bad, not bad at all.

Ursegor

World Champion
I'd love Higuain. Always wanted him for Barca. He would complement this team much better than Madrid as we have too many players who get drawn to the ball and pass it around. Higgster is that pure box predator who just bangs them in inside the box. A better, taller, more prolific Pedro basically.

Don't see why Napoli would sell though. They paid big bucks just last summer and we didn't give them Mascherano.

L

linetty

I'd love Higuain. Always wanted him for Barca. He would complement this team much better than Madrid as we have too many players who get drawn to the ball and pass it around. Higgster is that pure box predator who just bangs them in inside the box. A better, taller, more prolific Pedro basically.

Don't see why Napoli would sell though. They paid big bucks just last summer and we didn't give them Mascherano.
We didn't give them Mascherano? They didn't want him because of his age AFAIK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans