Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beautifulgame

He would complete the midfield requirements. Would be a good option than spending ridiculous amounts for one midfielder.

Add a couple CB and we're in business.

Pepe Silvia

If we wait too long to sign players like we've done in the past, teams will say no because they won't have the required time to bring in replacements themselves. We are so stupid and move way too slow.

Bertus

According to Mundo Deportivo, Zubi will meet soon with his Valencia counterpart about Mathieu.

Valencia would prefer Money+Tello instead of just money.

Last edited:

Tomchin

According to Mundo Deportivo, Zubi will meet soon with his Valencia counterpart about Mathieu.

Valencia would prefer Money+Tello instead of just money.
I wonder how the arrival of Peter Lim will affect Valencia's transfer-policy. Now that they have a new suggar-daddy, why would they sell one of their best players?

Bertus

I wonder how the arrival of Peter Lim will affect Valencia's transfer-policy. Now that they have a new suggar-daddy, why would they sell one of their best players?

Who said they will?

Between what medias say and what happens there's a difference.

It was a done deal about marquinhos 10 days ago if we listen to them.

Yet the rumors are strong, and I think it's more reliable when it concerns deals between spanish clubs than when spanish medias try to find infos about foreign clubs like PSG.

Bertus

Money+Tello like what? 1-2m.?

The article says Barcelona wants to buy back the 3 remaining years Mathieu has in his contract with Valencia.

It's unclear because they almost say that Valencia wants Tello+money (as if they asked already), but they also say that Barcelona will ask "if it's possible" ro buy back those 3 years.

To me it sounds more like "Zubi didn't ask anything yet to Valencia".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans