Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Chaos

A deal on the transfer of Liverpool forward Luis Suarez is well-advanced. 85M buyout fee, but he can join Barcelona or Madrid for 65M. [md]
Alexis could be part of a deal on Liverpool forward Luis Suarez (26). With Alexis valued at 25-30M, Barcelona would pay another 35-40M. [md]
Please, let this dream comes true.

Ghosting

Is it really so hard to get rid of our deadweight and generate extra funds, loads of teams spend lots of money on players worse than the likes of song and tello. In the EPL Songs value wouldn't have diminished that much cos they all just remember his time at arsenal.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
There's a slim chance of that happening, but I wouldn't like it. First we get rid of alexis who is perfect for us and getting better all the time, and also Suarez is a ball hog which isn't what we need. Obviously he's a great player and can play as a nine or on the wing, but I prefer Pipita.

FC B

Please, let this dream comes true.

+1000

Yea, it seems like Liverpool want Alexis badly.

I'd gladly exchange Alexis with Suarez + de diff, I'd drive Alexis to the airport myself.

There's a slim chance of that happening, but I wouldn't like it. First we get rid of alexis who is perfect for us and getting better all the time, and also Suarez is a ball hog which isn't what we need. Obviously he's a great player and can play as a nine or on the wing, but I prefer Pipita.

First of all Alexis is far from the perfect player for the system we play though he is a solid player. Secondly Suarez is absolutely top class, better footballer of the two without any doubt.

Last edited:

Ghosting

Ballhog until he plays alongside Messi, then he has to pass it:messi:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
If Suarez came I wouldn't mind obviously, I just think if we get higuain we get to keep alexis and the team would flow better.

Ghosting

Higuain for anything more than 30m seems ridiculous and they are asking for 70? I agree though having Messi-Neymar-Alexis roaming around behind Gonzalo would be in theory at least pretty damn amazing.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
We dont need a team of 11 superstars, we need a team that works as a team. we dont need a 60 mil signing to every position, we are not real madrid guys, why you keep forgetting that
This. I have been saying this since I joined this forum

B

bilal13

Mundo deportivo claims that the offer on mathieu has been rejected...

We cant even get mathieu my goodness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans