Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy Pan

Exactly. Our priorities are CBs not forwards we still have pedro and deulofeu. Besides even midfielders are more important than forwards now Xavi is leaving and iniesta is like 30 31.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What does Armero signing for Udinese have anything to do with Cuadrado when Cuadrado plays for Fiorentina? Am I missing something?

Lol, didnt realise he wrote Udinese.

Firstly he is a lb and signs for Udinese. Nothing to do with cuadrado at all when la viola has or will buy the other 50% of his rights from udinese

L

linetty

When XAvi (for example) has made 3 assist in one game?
And again, assisting doesn't make him a good midfielder.

He should be moved deeper when he can't handle it anymore, which won't happen in the next 5 years at least.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Gustavo Balbi (father-in-law Luis Suarez): "Luis has nothing left to prove in England. It'd be the right time to move to Spain." [la sexta]
Balbi (father-in-law Suarez): "Barça, Madrid? Doesn't matter which club in Spain. Out of respect for Liverpool, he wouldn't join EPL team."

I

instinct

Gustavo Balbi (father-in-law Luis Suarez): "Luis has nothing left to prove in England. It'd be the right time to move to Spain." [la sexta]
Balbi (father-in-law Suarez): "Barça, Madrid? Doesn't matter which club in Spain. Out of respect for Liverpool, he wouldn't join EPL team."

I think he'll move to Spain this summer. Wether it's Barca or Real...don't know

DinhoR10

You're right .....should read unplayable :)

Can you imagine Ronaldo / Bale / Saurez / de Maria running towards our defence ??

I'll have to watch from behind the sofa :)

If messi runs at anywhere near top speed he's deadlier than all three :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

F

Flavia

You're right .....should read unplayable :)

Can you imagine Ronaldo / Bale / Saurez / de Maria running towards our defence ??

I'll have to watch from behind the sofa :)

Question, why do you call Suarez "Saurez"? I read "sauron" everytime :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans