Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebc_99

@Messi no longer has the explosiveness that he had before.

:lol:

You dont just lose explosivneess at age of 26 it is the product of a lot of training and confidence in your body.Messi didnt lose explosiveness he lost faith his biceps will hold,thats hy he is holding back.His body can do almost anything he did before you can see that when he starts sprinting in games,his acceleration is still crazy as hell...
I agree with you, he still has it. He will show his true potential soon enough.

I don't know why some fans are so quick to write him off.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

If we get Suarez, I won't be pissed about the signing itself, but the fact that the board will probably neglect more necessary signings (CB, CM) because of it.

Bertus

Rafa Hernandez reported it too (BEIN sports was his source) but he was dead wrong with his Cesc to City prediction.
Gonna continue to watch it to see if they will talk about it during the newsroom.

I was watching Brazil on a different channel till now.

Nothing on the banners yet tho.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Gonna continue to watch it to see if they will talk about it during the newsroom.

I was watching Brazil on a different channel till now.

Nothing on the banners yet tho.

They're showing Euro League Beach Soccer right now. SO might be a while till we hear something.

Zincubus

Banned
If we get Suarez, I won't be pissed about the signing itself, but the fact that the board will probably neglect more necessary signings (CB, CM) because of it.

It won't make any difference . If we can find a decent CB or two we can afford Saurez plus CB and whatever else we need .

Fund is 120 million plus Cesc's money and anything we get from other players we sell ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans