Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawyer

In my opinion, Messi must come back to right, or reconvert to midfielder (like Xavi). Messi no longer has the explosiveness that he had before. We need gunpowder in the front.

L

linetty

In my opinion, Messi must come back to right, or reconvert to midfielder (like Xavi). Messi no longer has the explosiveness that he had before. We need gunpowder in the front.
Messi in midfield is the biggest waste of potential I've ever seen. He has to be given a free role but needs to be told not to drop as deep as he does now.

Italian club Fiorentina plan to ask 50M for the transfer of Colombian right wing player Juan Cuadrado (26). [sport]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

What more gunpowder can you get than Messi?

Barcilliant

Messi in midfield is the biggest waste of potential I've ever seen. He has to be given a free role but needs to be told not to drop as deep as he does now.

Italian club Fiorentina plan to ask 50M for the transfer of Colombian right wing player Juan Cuadrado (26). [sport]

Only a COMPLETE idiot would pay 50 mil for Cuadrado! Are Fiorentina on some a grade crack? That's double what he's worth. I have watched him in the WC and he's good but nowhere near 50 mil.

IS BRAVO SIGINGING OFFICIAL???

A week ago it was announced that it would be made official in the coming days but I haveent heard anything since then.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Only a COMPLETE idiot would pay 50 mil for Cuadrado! Are Fiorentina on some a grade crack? That's double what he's worth. I have watched him in the WC and he's good but nowhere near 50 mil.

IS BRAVO SIGINGING OFFICIAL???

A week ago it was announced that it would be made official in the coming days but I haveent heard anything since then.

:facepalm:

Dont you get it? If thats true then it means that they dont want to sell him. NOT FOR SALE.

They are not selling hin unless someone pays an obscure amount they cant afford to say no to.

Cule4life

The Culest
Maybe Cuadrado brought some good stuff back from Colombia and gave it to Fiorentina's directors. Not even :zubi: or woodward will pay 50m for Cuadrado

Barcilliant

Alexis WILL fill the gap Luis Suarez leaves at Liverpool! Alexis is very underrated, the guy is World Class. He's one of the very few in the world that can score goals, give assists, dribble and have great work rate. Most important, Alexis will probably have a free role at Liverpool. He'll be involved in most plays like he does with Chile unlike at Barcelona, where he's not the star of the team! In addition to the fact that Alexis is 2 years younger than Luis Suarez.

Great deal for Liverpool. Liverpool fans will be pissed when Luis Suarez joins Barcelona at first, but they'll laugh at us for making that deal a year later!
Luis Suarez is a World Class player no doubt, but his price tag is overrated like all EPL players!

I think its a bad deal for Liverpool. Alexis can barely stand up in La Liga-he goes to ground at the slightest touch. In the EPL they will foul him a lot more. I reckon he will be ineffective there. Suarez is a pretty robust guy-Alexis is not.

Barcilliant

LOL
BqxhkEfCYAAKDj9.jpg

LOL MD. Even worse then Sport....!!!!

sawyer

The biggest waste of potential? Bad memory, dude. Do you remember one of the few matches that Messi played in midfield?

I'll refresh your memory. 3 assists:

Last edited:

alex88bg

@Messi no longer has the explosiveness that he had before.

:lol:

You dont just lose explosivneess at age of 26 it is the product of a lot of training and confidence in your body.Messi didnt lose explosiveness he lost faith his biceps will hold,thats hy he is holding back.His body can do almost anything he did before you can see that when he starts sprinting in games,his acceleration is still crazy as hell...

Der Kaiser

Transfermarkt has given the Suarez to Barca rumour some credit, but they have most of their information from MD. Apparently Suarez´ agent is Pep´s brother? And his wife´s family lives near Barcelona or something? Still, Sanchez plus a bunch of cash for Suarez is a bad deal IMO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans