Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

There is also this :-
" Manu Sainz from AS is saying that Falcao already planned to only stay in Monaco a year and return to Madrid as Atletico would've never sold him directly to RM. He also says that Falcao never sold his house in La Finca in Madrid as well "
That "rumor" is the same as the rumor from last year.

There's nothing concrete. All i know is that AS is reporting the news from BeIn France, but there's nothing on BeIn Sports France, either TV or Internet, nada.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So far, only the spanish medias are reporting it. I don't find anything on my usual English and French sources.

That + a website from Turkey is reporting it too :lol:

The likes of SPORT even quote stories from The Sun and Daily Mail :lol:. Seriously, working there must be the easiest job in the world. You're paid for bullshitting.

Cule4life

The Culest
The board must still have Rosell's Nike contacts from Brazil and must receive kickbacks from them If they get a Brazilian player. Nothing else makes sense why they keep chasing after Brazilians

I

instinct

Barcelona and Liverpool have started talks on forward Luis Suarez (27). Negotiations won't be easy but progress is being made. [md]

DonAK

Barcelona and Liverpool have started talks on forward Luis Suarez (27). Negotiations won't be easy but progress is being made. [md]

Fuck off MD. Heard the same thing about every single player we've been linked to. Atleast do try something new instead of recycling the same old rubbish.

Irish_Cules

:lol:

"Fuck it, we're going to run with this for the whole summer. It mightn't seem like anything is happening but we assure you it is."

DonAK

instinct can't sleep at night. He ends up dreaming about Luis Suarez and waking up all the time to change.

I

instinct

instinct can't sleep at night. He ends up dreaming about Luis Suarez and waking up all the time to change.

769.gif

ryuken

Another fantasy make up transfer to take our mind off.the Cb like the last 3 summers and we r falling for that shiet again. That diverting technique :worthy:

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans