Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Well read that Lord Bendtner is set to leave Arsenal this summer. Could be a option if we can't get Suarez. He would cost nothing...

I

instinct

We can't afford lord Bendtner..I don't want our whole transfer budget to be spent on a single player..

? wtf are you talking about? He is surely not so expensive that our whole transfer budget would be away lol.

We would have to give Arsenal our whole transfer budget + Messi :mou:

I

instinct

Bendtner jokes are boring now.

Shut up, hater. :coffee:

1517501_883455971694620_1605736145_n.jpg

JackSparrow

Barca please sign Hummels and Laporte! Hummels + Pique + Laporte + Bartra and Mascerano if needed and we are good for years at CB position.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Mathieu to Barcelona for 12M.(a little up n down on the price tag expected) Done deal. But Barca will surely sign another CB. But that will most likely take time.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Mathieu to Barcelona for 12M.(a little up n down on the price tag expected) Done deal. But Barca will surely sign another CB. But that will most likely take time.

You're going around announcing Suarez, Mathieu, etc. which all feels too good to be true. Don't play with my emotions man.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Okay Mathieu 12M Bravo 12M mats 12M Rakitic 18M that is 54M so far. Cesc 33M out so we still have 100M. I am sure we could get 20M more if we sell tello song dos Santos afellay cuenca bojan. Xavi might go on free transfer. Delo and rafinha also added.

We have 120M still and got 1 CB 2 GK 2 mids and 1 winger. Their quality is debatable. Who will barca target for marque signings. One more CB who can play as fullback and is decent and young more mid and

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans