Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard.H

So it took you a year to finally read my posts on Martins-Indi eh Zubi?
6'2, CB & LB, Good in the air, tenacious, decent passer and WON'T COST 50, 40, 30 or even 20 Mil.
Needs to keep his attitude in check but at least he hasn't bitten anyone :pep:

BqCYW6PCMAA3s_W.jpg

Egert

Estonian Culé
President Bartomeu has called Bayern Munich chairman Rummenigge to know the transfer fee of Bayern midfielder Toni Kroos (24). [onda cero]
Barcelona have sounded out Bayern Munich about midfielder Toni Kroos (24), whose contract expires next year. [as]

Zebulun

If kroos contract is indeed ending in 2015 then we should take him now. immense passing ability, Strong, very good positioning, deadly around the box and Great set pieces. same price we sold thiago for we should pay 25 mil.

sabby

@Flavia, Bojan, Galning et al, Can we please lock this thread from visitor viewing ? I have a strong feeling that the tabloids visit here regularly and make up articles about us signing player (truth or otherwise) and then those players' clubs jack up their prices or say they are not up for sale. Now that we've mentioned Bruno Martins Indi in this thread and sport has published it, expect his club to say he's not for sale and if we do manage to get him, have to pay thru' the roof :(

ON TOPIC, Federico Fazio available for 8m, do it zubi. A very nice rotation player who is also very good in the air.

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
@Flavia, Bojan, Galning et al, Can we please lock this thread from visitor viewing ? I have a strong feeling that the tabloids visit here regularly and make up articles about us signing player (truth or otherwise) and then those players' clubs jack up their prices or say they are not up for sale. Now that we've mentioned Bruno Martins Indi in this thread and sport has published it, expect his club to say he's not for sale and if we do manage to get him, have to pay thru' the roof :(

ON TOPIC, Federico Fazio available for 8m, do it zubi. A very nice rotation player who is also very good in the air.

Nah then the tabloid journalists would just make an account and view this thread

hardyboy

BBC Sport
6 mins ·
FC Barcelona are ready to offer an £80 million player-plus-cash deal including Alexis Sanchez and Pedro for Liverpool FC striker Luis Suarez.

LeeRomeno

BBC Sport
6 mins ·
FC Barcelona are ready to offer an £80 million player-plus-cash deal including Alexis Sanchez and Pedro for Liverpool FC striker Luis Suarez.

Ridiculous, for longest time already i have a feeling that on the scale of love/hate my feelings are moving closer and closer to hate towards this club. I am not sure i can stand that blow if it will really happen. I really hope Suarez gets a longass ban from also club-competitions and makes us change our mind.

Alik

BBC Sport
6 mins ·

That's not BBC sport. That is from the transfer gossip section and the source is Daily Mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans