Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crixus

MD sending zubi a message that we want laporte .

the-front-MD-april-22-2014.jpg

aaron101

Barcelona are considering to promote B goalkeeper Jordi Masip (25) next season. He could become second goalkeeper after Ter Stegen. [md]

So this means Masip will play all Copa games just like Pinto which also means that he'll surely play a Clasico on either Semifinal or Final.

KING XAVI

People saying we should buy luiz rather than laporte should be sterilized,luiz is 27 years old,he's not a long term option,laporte is 19 and already better than luiz.....
We should buy laporte and another cb(i don't mind if it is benatia or luiz),and maybe doria if he is cheap,because he has the pace to operate at the fullback position,he can give us defensive stability if the alba alves partnership screws us again..BTW...LAPORTE CAN ALSO PLAY LEFT BACK....but anyways doria is just like abidal.

I

instinct

I think it is very important to add depth to our squad. Therefore I would buy Laporte and another CB but I don't know if it would be good to buy someone like Hummels because Bartra would have no chance to participate in big games. I would buy someone like Doria (if he is good) or another young CB who is not angry when he doesn't start so many matches.

H

Haruko The Goon

LOL at people on here genuinely thinking Luiz is the answer to your defensive problems. Theres a reason Jose plays him DM. Lad can't be trusted as a CB any more.

Cahill/Terry are the warrior like centrebacks, and Luiz is the flamboyant, nice touch baller that plays just in front when defending a lead.

People on here quote 25, 30, 35 million. For David Luiz? Good luck to you if you spend that much on him. Good luck.

serghei

I think it is very important to add depth to our squad. Therefore I would buy Laporte and another CB but I don't know if it would be good to buy someone like Hummels because Bartra would have no chance to participate in big games. I would buy someone like Doria (if he is good) or another young CB who is not angry when he doesn't start so many matches.

Laporte < Varane. Do you see Varane starting for Real Madrid? No. Laporte wouldn't start for us either. We need starters first, promising players second. He would be good as a second CB signing, not the first. For the first you need someone with maturity and experience.

hulinat

So this means Masip will play all Copa games just like Pinto which also means that he'll surely play a Clasico on either Semifinal or Final.

Wouldn't Reina be better option as our 2nd goalkeeper? He costs like 5M, he's experienced and he's a cule.

Egert

Estonian Culé
LOL at people on here genuinely thinking Luiz is the answer to your defensive problems. Theres a reason Jose plays him DM. Lad can't be trusted as a CB any more.

Cahill/Terry are the warrior like centrebacks, and Luiz is the flamboyant, nice touch baller that plays just in front when defending a lead.

People on here quote 25, 30, 35 million. For David Luiz? Good luck to you if you spend that much on him. Good luck.

He isn't worth that much, but when he plays with Brazil, he is a monster in CB. But I would get Hummels or Benatia instead of him....

kozza

Until a month or so ago I also thought Luiz would be worth the risk and that he could develop and bring something we need to Barca. But boy was I wrong after closely watching him a couple of games, he really sucks. People talking about the Confed and how good he was? Sh*t, he wasn't all that and he things he pulled of must have been some kind of 'one hit wonder' stuff. Luiz played DM against PSG away and he had sooooo many opportunities where his teammates were wide open, they even had time waving their hands for him to freaking pass the ball - but he just seems so slow in his head. Luiz on CB will be a disaster and playing him on DM will be a step down from Song - and trust me, I'm one of Songs biggest haters - love him as a person and fashion'ista :lol: but not as cover for DM - and he sure as hell can't play CM or CB either as he was supposed to. At least Masch could play a million times better on DM than Song and a trillion times better on CB.
Anyway, Luiz is clown. If we buy him I will facepalm so hard my unborn kids will feel the pain. He is as totally ****** clueless as they come. Just because he looks like Puyol means ***** all...

THIS

serghei

Who cares. I think he's one of the top 5 spanish goalkeepers.

On a good day yes, on a bad day he's a contender for the worst. And you never know which day is today with him. We don't need more gambles at this point, we can't afford the luxury to make bets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans