Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

maxmss

Imagine that backline.

Alba in attack, trying to sprint back when we lose the ball, but too far forward to reach in time half of the time, Luiz on his usual headless chicken runs forward, Pique standing there all alone at the back and Cuadrado confused on what to do since his natural instincts will tell him to play as a very attacking winger and not track back. :lol:

I can't believe it when I see SPORT and MD with their polls on which CB to sign and majority of the votes going to Luiz. Do people think? Having hair similar to Puyol is enough for some people I guess.
Aren't you tired of doom and gloom? Even professional recruiters can't tell which player is going to fit, but you got already all figured out. I bet you never even trained an amateur team. Some fans come here to sound off the wet dreams of madritistas.I really don't understand why our fans are so negative - is this some new trendy way of supporting your team? We still have a world class players, we need to bring some new fresh players which the current board intended to do. So I don't understand what seems to be the problem. Why not wait and see instead of acting completely cynical and negative.

DennyCrane

Aren't you tired of doom and gloom? Even professional recruiters can't tell which player is going to fit, but you got already all figured out. I bet you never even trained an amateur team. Some fans come here to sound off the wet dreams of madritistas.I really don't understand why our fans are so negative - is this some new trendy way of supporting your team? We still have a world class players, we need to bring some new fresh players which the current board intended to do. So I don't understand what seems to be the problem. Why not wait and see instead of acting completely cynical and negative.

You must be new here.It's proven with SCIENCE! that negativity is an integral part of the Way of the Culé. :pep:

I

instinct

A spanish newspaper leaked Zubi's plans for next season.

BmveucJCUAAZFlJ.png

Cule4life

The Culest
Well ...it's kinda boring. What's the fun part of bashing Zubi or Barto.

We have the most incompetent management in the world which is wasting the prime years of Messi and Iniesta. On top of that clueless and conservative socis who care more about politics and stadiums than the team. If anything we are less pissed then we should be

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Of course I am, I have been so the entire season and been vocal about it as well, BUT this is a completely different matter. Going by our record the last transfer windows, what should I do? Be positive and think that Zubi and Mr. Bartomeu will do something well this time around? Really?

And just look at the players we've been linked with. Cuadrado for the RB position, David Luiz for the CB position. Sorry for my language, but you don't need to be a fucking professional recruiter or coach to know that players who either have never played that position because he is a WINGER and a player who has been moved out of a position to DM because he has been a disaster at the back will do amazingly once or if they come where they most likely would have to work their asses off and do more work and be more disciplined. It doesn't work that way. Hopefully it did, but nope, sorry, it does not.

Is it a trendy new way of supporting the team, wet dreams of madridistas, listen here mate, I have supported the team all season long, have always done, will always do, but should I be entitled to support the board and have hopes in them not fucking up? No, sorry, I cannot do that. I would love, no, I would be over the moon if I am proved wrong, but again....... look at their past record. You will not find anything to be positive about.

Me acting cynical and negative regarding the board's and Zubi's performance won't affect anything. Most people here are cynical and negative regarding what they have done, are doing and most likely, will do.

I do support the team, I do support the club, the institution, but I do not support or trust or believe in those who are responsible of taking the right decisions. If that's doom and gloom and being cynical and negative then so be it.

* typing from my mobile so hopefully its not completely messed up lol

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo

To be honest there isn't much to be optimistic about.

Disappointing season on the pitch mired by countless off the pitch incidents and hardships. Even then, all that would be easier to put behind if the team had a plan and visionary people with the skills and knowledge to implement it. However, the people running this team have give no evidence of this, on the contrary shown their incompetence and lack of execution.

Until they prove otherwise, the fans have very little to hope for.

mazp

Both Barca papers and Mirror have us linked with Hazard. But the Luiz rumors continue..

"Barcelona are monitoring the situation of Chelsea players David Luiz and Eden Hazard, who could leave this summer. [md sport mirror]"

M

maxmss

Of course I am, I have been so the entire season and been vocal about it as well, BUT this is a completely different matter. Going by our record the last transfer windows, what should I do? Be positive and think that Zubi and Mr. Bartomeu will do something well this time around? Really?

And just look at the players we've been linked with. Cuadrado for the RB position, David Luiz for the CB position. Sorry for my language, but you don't need to be a fucking professional recruiter or coach to know that players who either have never played that position because he is a WINGER and a player who has been moved out of a position to DM because he has been a disaster at the back will do amazingly once or if they come where they most likely would have to work their asses off and do more work and be more disciplined. It doesn't work that way. Hopefully it did, but nope, sorry, it does not.

Is it a trendy new way of supporting the team, wet dreams of madridistas, listen here mate, I have supported the team all season long, have always done, will always do, but should I be entitled to support the board and have hopes in them not fucking up? No, sorry, I cannot do that. I would love, no, I would be over the moon if I am proved wrong, but again....... look at their past record. You will not find anything to be positive about.

Me acting cynical and negative regarding the board's and Zubi's performance won't affect anything. Most people here are cynical and negative regarding what they have done, are doing and most likely, will do.

I do support the team, I do support the club, the institution, but I do not support or trust or believe in those who are responsible of taking the right decisions. If that's doom and gloom and being cynical and negative then so be it.

* typing from my mobile so hopefully its not completely messed up lol

Don't think that Barca is fading away just because of the incompetent board.That's way too simple and easy. Barca needs major reload (5-0 Bayern loss proves that Pep's idea was great but it needs upgrade). I'm 100% sure if you bring Pep back to Barca, it is not going to be the same. Times are changing and the play style should change too. Barca needs another visionary, a guy with a concept just like was Pep 5 years ago. We should prey the god that we get that guy next season. When it comes to board, they are not stupid and they want to be successful. Can they choose the right person-no one knows.Even if it was the most competent board in the world-it is very difficult to choose the right person who can lead Barca to the new heights.This is game, not an exact science and nothing is guaranteed, there are way too many variables(coach,players,the board, the teams, the players of the other teams, the new playing concepts, luck...) No need to be negative because it kills the whole purpose of the game-The Entertainment.

KING XAVI

Our team is full of fvckin midgets,and im not talking about the defenders,im talking about midfielders......so pathetic yesterday.nobody wanted to track back.if we want to move on we will have to make some redical changes..
Two midget fullbacks just wont work.how many times have we've been caught at the far post from corners and crosses,our midgets are easily outjumped...we would be better of signing an unknown 6'2.. Defender to play left back than sticking with the same set of players,.....or buy marquinhos for right back..

And i am sad to see people still wanting Messi to play centre forward,i think Messi should play off a versatile striker like Muller who can drop to attacking mid when Messi wants to go up top....

Neymar. Muller. reus

Messi
busi. kroos

Doria. laporte. benatia. cuadrado

ter stegn

Iniesta ,pique can stay,alves out,Alexis ou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans