Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
You know, Pep did say once that Messi was the world's best defender. Messi to centerback and Suarez at center forward? :pep:

I

instinct

No one is bashing him. You said & I quote "he surely knows how he could fit here" - That is too much overconfidence. He hasn't proved anything yet. It is not a proven fact that Lucho will fit all the players at perfect places. Please,it's good that you're excited but don't try to be conclusive.

Fair enough but at this point there are only 2 ways it seems.

Either Cuadrado fails or he succeeds.

If you think that it's not good to trust Lucho in everything, it's fine but why is it ok to say that Cuadrado won't fit here and that he is not what we need? We don't know what Lucho plans, we don't know if he wants to play with a double pivot or 3-4-3 or whatever. I rather wait a few months and see how Cuadrado plays here and judge Lucho's decision then but not before the season even started.

P

Pearl

Let's do some maths guys, i need some infos:

Base ressource: 120M
Cesc deal: +33M
Alexis deal: +44M

--

Now how much did those players cost (i didn't follow in details sorry) ?

- MAtS : 12M
- Bravo : 12M
- Rakitic : 18M + 3M in variables
- Suarez : rumored 100M from Ed.

So,

Base ressource: 120M
Cesc deal: +33M
Alexis deal: +44M (rumored)

Total budget: 197M

-12M for ter Stegen
-12M for Bravo
-21M for Rakitic
-100M for Suárez (rumored)

Total budget left: 52M

Barca should also sell:

Tello: +12M (rumored)

Alves: + 15M
Song: +15M
Cuenca: +2M
Bojan: +6M
Afellay: +4M
dos Santos: +2M
source: Transfermarkt.co.uk (I know :p)

Total budget left: 108M

For Mathieu, Marquinhos and Cuadrado

Alarcón

We'll get 5m max for jds,afellay,bojan,cuenca, 20m max for Song and Tello. If Suárez comes for 100 that means we have around 80m left for 2 CB. +10 if we sell Alves for a right back. We'll get through regardless of Suárez's eventual fee.

jsee999

I really want to get Aurier. He's so physical and talented. He's exactly the kind of player we need. He's not a liability in defense, he is an accomplished overlapping attacker, and he can go all day. He's going to bust his rear end to no end.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
We're going to have to wait until the end to find out the actual price. English sources are reporting 70m pounds, Catalan sources are reporting 55m euros. There is a 50m euro gap. Likely it is somewhere in the middle.

We'll see.

i'm pretty sure suarez won't come for less than 85M euro.
That would be a decent price, still a big gamble for the future imo. I'm fairly certain he won't go crazy again in is first year, but what about his second or third ? etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans